Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Israelis tell Ethiopian immigrant nigger who won public office to fuck off over building 'Ethiopian Center'

Culture Ministry accused of racism in spat over funds for Ethiopian center

Just what the Holy Land needs! An ethiopian nigger culture center!
    Tour guide: Here is where Jesus once walked with his Disciples. And over there is an ethiopian nigger culture center.

The Culture Ministry has been accused of peddling racist stereotypes after chiding an Ethiopian Israeli lawmaker on Wednesday for failing to display the “gratitude, humility and commitment to the truth that has always characterized the Ethiopian community.”

Blue and White MK Gadi Yevarkan had charged that Culture Minister Miri Regev was misusing and redirecting funds allocated for the Ethiopian community to projects linked to her political allies.
    In a Knesset speech on Wednesday, Yevarkan said that instead of green-lighting the construction of the Ethiopian Heritage center, Regev has used the budget for Likud-affiliated projects.

He said that even though the Ethiopian cultural center was approved years ago, the committee in charge of the project only elected a chief executive about three months ago.

“She took over the committee three years ago and has done everything she can to erase it,” he said in his speech. “Around 83% of our budget was returned to the treasury because Miri Regev doesn’t care about our history.”

“The cultural terrorist and sacrificer of Israeli culture, Minister Miri Regev, has found herself a new victim: This time its [Ethiopian Israelis].”
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/cultur...iopian-center/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what it really said:

I be a thugged-out dumb nizzle n' I need as much scrilla as I can loot from these Jews so I can be nigger rich. Our asses aint gangbangas. I be a thief. I don't give a fuck bout Jews. I be a nizzle n' I gots a IQ of 65. Give me scrilla or I'ma tell mah playas dat yo ass be all racist.

Where is all dem white hoes, biatch?

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Israelis have the right idea.

They sterilise their niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger
    I be a thugged-out dumb nizzle n' I need as much scrilla as I can loot from these Jews so I can be nigger rich. Our asses aint gangbangas. I be a thief. I don't give a fuck bout Jews. I be a nizzle n' I gots a IQ of 65. Give me scrilla or I'ma tell mah playas dat yo ass be all racist.

Where is all dem white hoes, biatch?
    OMFG!

Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany