Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Cincinnati Public Schools say they won't pay nigger lotto and that they are not responsible for 8-year-old niglet's self-deletion

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gabriel-taye_37778824_ver1.0.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	10165

Cincinnati Public Schools officials this week reiterated their belief that the district can't be held liable for the suicide of 8-year-old turd Gabriel Taye after it gave itself batwings following alleged bullying in a CPS school.

The principal and vice principal of the niglet's elementary school argued before a Sixth Circuit panel that they are entitled to immunity from claims brought by the mammy and pappy of the niglet shit-ape that hanged itself with a necktie after allegedly being bullied at school.

Rape-ape's breeders filed suit against the Cincinnati Board of Education and several school officials after their nigger turd deleted itself.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/schoo...aders-suicide/

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...de/2619146001/

Name:  rejected.gif
Views: 217
Size:  1.22 MB
    Name:  ezgif.com-add-text.gif
Views: 205
Size:  3.45 MB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More black on black crime followed by black on black litigation. If it was my kid this shit happened to then...
    Well, nevermind. I would never live in Cincinniggy much less let my kid go to public school there.

I'm sure there is more to the story than this. I was bullied in school and never considered clocking out early much less at 8 years old. There may have been some muhdikkery involved with the kid and it just couldn't process.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just glad it happened! One less niglet in the world is a good thing!

Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a nigger to kill itself it would need to have a concept of mortality, of life and death. I just don't think a nigger is that smart. The niglet hung itself, it probably thought that choking feeling felt funny.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    For a nigger to kill itself it would need to have a concept of mortality, of life and death. I just don't think a nigger is that smart. The niglet hung itself, it probably thought that choking feeling felt funny.
    Yeah, funny in the pants.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is a thing.