Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation Dunecoon religious ritual

Just imagine a war between these dunecoons and our Western SJW pansies !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-JnHPb2pRJL1dpdY.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	10162

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunecoon religious ritual

Here's another one: Kissing Satan's Asshole as they knuckle around Molesterhammed's nigger shack in Mecca:
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, speaking as a veteran that served in OEF and OIF, I'm not surprised that we fucking lost miserably.

We didn't win The War. We didn't win anything.

This was my generation's "Vietnam."

If it wasn't for shit like affirmative action, the LGBBQ movement, and various other things that forced us to fight with both hands tied behind our backs, we might have had a chance.

To this day, I still don't understand why our superiors forced us to fight not only on the enemy's terms, but on terms that quite literally crippled us. A real superpower tells everyone else what to think and do.

A real superpower destroys its enemies, and leaves them unable to strike back.

I don't even know what the USA is anymore. Russia and China deserve to have the title of Superpower more than we do.

We are a sad, pathetic, fucked up shell of what we once were.

And just like the British, we invite niggers and sand niggers to engage in miscegenation with our wives and daughters. We are the world's biggest cuckolds.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    This was my generation's "Vietnam."
    To this day, I still don't understand why our superiors forced us to fight not only on the enemy's terms, but on terms that quite literally crippled us.
    You hit the nail on the head CAN!

If this was a simple matter of our leaders being incompetent, then every once in a while they would make a mistake in our favor so ask yourself this: Exactly what in Sam Hill is really going on here?

These endless wars were designed and carried out by the same group of one world government trash. Their goals were, and always have been exactly the same. They won both times as they have many times before and they will continue to do so - every damn time we play their game.

The reason for Vietnam was to destroy the will of the west to fight communism. It succeeded brilliantly.
    The reason for DS1, DS2 and GWOT was, and is, to destroy the will of the west to fight terrorism. Same game. Same playbook. Same outcome - just different real estate and fresh pawns.

If I could push a button and make all of these NWO types' heads explode simultaneously, I would hit that buzzer faster than a nigger hits a crack pipe but alas... The devil himself has bigger plans for them so no, no such button for us, guys.

These scheming demons dressed in kingly guise will continue as they always have since we first found our eviction notice on the gates of Eden and noticed all of our shit thrown out by the curb. It ain't gonna get any better folks.

Those who choose not to seek, understand or believe the truth have no discernible advantage or value over those who simply lack the mental faculties to do so to begin with. Of the two, it would be better to be in a vegetative state. At least with them, ignorance is bliss and they are blameless.

So what does that make us?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Honestly, speaking as a veteran that served in OEF and OIF, I'm not surprised that we fucking lost miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You hit the nail on the head CAN!

If this was a simple matter of our leaders being incompetent, then every once in a while they would make a mistake in our favor so ask yourself this: Exactly what in Sam Hill is really going on here?
    Guys, guys... So who was the HNIC then, eh?

We all did the best we could!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same HNIC as always - The original snakehead.

If you stop and think about it, Eve was the original burner, Adam the original cuck, and the snake was the O.G. nigger.

I guess Adam was busy at work in the garden while Eve got seduced by the nigger snake who offered her a hit from an apple shaped crack pipe. The rest is history.