Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Valedictorian" from Detroit is a sow that can't do basic college math

Well, yeah, what's so shocking here? A nigger at the top of its class is still a nigger.

“Marqell McClendon has struggled in the low-level math class she’s taking during her first semester at Michigan State University,” Chalkbeat reported Nov. 15.

McClendon, the valedictorian of her graduating class at Detroit’s Cody High School, was used to getting all A’s, but found herself asking strangers to help her with her college coursework, according to the progressive news site.
    But nearly half of graduates from Detroit’s main school district must take remedial courses when they get to college, Chalkbeat reported.

In 2016, Michigan State removed the requirement that all students at least take algebra in either college or high school. Algebra is taught in eighth grade in many schools.

Meanwhile, Wayne State University in Detroit dropped its general-education math requirement altogether.

Bob Murphy, the director or university relations and policy for the Michigan Association of State Universities, told Inside Higher Ed that not requiring math will ideally “lead to more successful graduation outcomes.”
    Students who don’t want to take algebra can instead take “MTH 101 Quantitative Literacy I and MTH 102 Quantitative Literacy II.” The course website for Michigan State’s Math 101 discusses topics such as “Side-by-Side and Stacked Bar Graphs” and “percent change.”

McClendon, who could not be reached for comment, said she is majoring in biomedical laboratory science, which requires her to pass classes such as calculus, organic chemistry and advanced clinical chemistry. It will take her five years to complete the four-year program.
    “Sometimes when I’m in class and I’m learning, some things start to feel familiar from high school and I’m kind of like, ‘I learned this already but I don’t really understand it,’” she told Chalkbeat.
    The juxtaposition of her performance in high school and college suggests that GPAs are flawed when comparing college applicants from different high schools. The average SAT score at her high school was about 800 out of 1600.
    “These tests are incredibly sensitive to socioeconomic status and race and have nothing to say about the individual,” said Alisa Hartz, an attorney with the group Public Counsel.
    I went to no-name suburban schools. I had an extremely high GPA, without that stupid "weighting" BS, and by graduation I had a lot of general college ed out of the way from AP classes and CLEP, thanks to encouraging teachers (can I mention every last one of them was white?). I didn't have a tutor for the SAT, yet I did well enough to brag about it, and needless to say it was light years beyond any of those niggers.

Don't the niggers in this stock photo look like future Nobel medicine laureates?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black-students.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	10152
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that title doesn't mean much. In Nigger U, statisticly out of 500 niggers in a cell block, one of them is the "smartest" of the niggers present. He has an IQ of 64 where the rest are sitting at 63. ( Test results vary +/- 1).

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Name:  bZW7FPW.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  59.9 KB

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    And he did that on all 5 of it's "thumbs"

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so stupid, it's amazing they can knuckle-drag!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They need to have special "niggers only" math classes for niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys forget they have made Wakanda the envy of the world. And they're all kangz.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    They need to have special "niggers only" math classes for niggers.

Please tell me this is real.... I know it's not but humour me

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    Please tell me this is real.... I know it's not but humour me
    The original is satire (but not really far from the truth). At least one teacher has gotten in trouble for distributing it in class, though.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't the niggers in this stock photo look like future Nobel medicine laureates?
    No. They look just like any other niggers to me. But I am ultra racist....so...
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Name:  bZW7FPW.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  59.9 KB
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.