Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark beat up by its ex-pet, wranglers respond, nigger flees

https://www.wane.com/top-stories/dom...tiple-crashes/

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) – “I’m Satan and I’m going to cut off your toes and bury your body.”

That’s what Autumn Wallace says her ex boyfriend said to her while beating her up Wednesday morning.
    <snip>

According to Wallace, Perry choked her, punched her and told her he was and was going to cut limbs from her body.

“He told me he was going to chop off my toes and bury my body,” said Wallace. “Then he started to come to a little bit and apologize for everything and told me to tell my mom that I got hit by a door.”
    Aw, that's just nigger foreplay!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the cops stopped the chase to protect bystanders and the ape kept rampaging and hit several cars which could have just as easily been human children.

This makes the case for chipping apes the same way we chip pets. The only difference should be that chimps should be chipped at burf and the chip should include an immobilization and tracking feature where all the cop has to do is push a button and shut it down.

Call it the Chimpchip. Since the mammy and baby will both be in the vets office at the same time for deelibureez, install a norplant in the mammy. Taxpayers will pay whether we install these in the mammy and sprog or let them loose on society. They only difference is cost. Think of the savings to taxpayers in housing, food, medical etc. Especially if done at NU.

Of course forced sterilization would be the cheapest method of all. Do it as a prerequisite prior to disbursal of any gibs. No snip-snip, no gibs.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, I hate nigger tales without a good ending!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany