Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, Whitey! Climate change forces 1 nigger every 2 seconds to flee their home in nigger countries!

Climate change is forcing one person from their home every two seconds, Oxfam says

Climate-fueled disasters have forced about 20 million people a year to leave their homes in the past decade -- equivalent to one every two seconds -- according to a new report from Oxfam.

This makes the climate the biggest driver of internal displacement for the period, with the world's poorer countries at the highest risk, despite their smaller contributions to global carbon pollution compared to richer nations.
    Hhhhhmmm, I guess that means that 'richer' countries (i.e. HUMAN countries) will have to pay 'poorer' (nigger countries) some sort of payment or allow them to emigrate?

Internal displacement has a social cost as well as a financial one, according to Tim Gore, Oxfam's head of policy on climate and food justice.
    "It's always the poorest, the most vulnerable, and women in particular, that are worst affected," Gore, who worked on the report, told CNN.
    "This kind of displacement really tears at the social fabric of communities."
    There is more acute risk in those countries where extreme weather and conflict combine, such as Somalia, said Gore.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/01/w...cli/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, I thought stuff like war and economic disasters had more to do with displacement than climate change.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the hell what. When you live in a mud hut it's not that hard to relocate.

Witch Doc can do a rain dance and they can dance around in the mud. Presto - New nigger digs, nomesayin?

What the F&%$ is FOOD JUSTICE anyway???

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NiggerOooo.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	10151

Climate change is forcing one person nigger from their home every two seconds, Oxfam says
    And here I always thought it was the plague...
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so tired of hearing about climate change, and twice as tired of hearing about niggers.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    is what causes them to run to other places. They aren't fleeing anywhere.