Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting ruined by niggerfication

Bon Jovi and Chicago, awesome! I was looking forward to some classics (nowadays what could be called classical music?).

But the first sight: a vile, fugly buck complaining that Santa works only one day a year. The next sight, the buck, a limp-wrist and its DL buckfriend, and a white woman so fat she'll have to mudshark, babbling about something I couldn't understand. Then the half-nigger Today team introduced John Legend, which had three backup tranny she-nigs (including one with a shaved head), singing a rip-off "I Jus Wan Muh Dikk" rip-off of half-nig Mariah Carey's "Alls I Want for Christmas Be Muh Poosie."

To hell with that shit, we changed the channel.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    first sight: a vile, fugly buck complaining that Santa works only one day a year.
    Muffugah bettuh gitz yo white azz out dayuh an makes me some mo moneez. How dis one dayz a yeeuhh booshit goanuh payz fo muh Mikkuhh Curz purse? Oawuh muh Exgalaid reeumz?

Shhhheeeeeeeiiiiitttttt!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The holiday season used to mean something. Even if you didn't celebrate Christmas, most people came together. People showed some decency. Then again, at one point in our history that used to be the normal. Embarrassment and shame used to be things you tried to avoid. Now it is a badge of honor to hop around in gaudy outfits praising niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A once iconic show is more niggerfied each year, and niggers still complain. Singing off key? Niggers didn't invent Autotune but would be 100% off key without it, instead of 50%.

Love, now 78, described her unhappiness in a lengthy Facebook post Wednesday night, as the annual event was broadcast live on NBC. She pointed out that, although she’s still alive and performing, younger artists who “can’t even hit the notes properly and are off key” are regularly brought in to perform her 1963 track. This year, the song went to Pitch Perfect alum Skylar Astin and former Glee actress Alex Newell, stars of the upcoming NBC show Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...215606028.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just disgusted! I used to take my kids to see the tree lighting every year when I was stationed there!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    But the first sight: a vile, fugly buck complaining that Santa works only one day a year.
    That's more than most niggers work.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020