Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Thumbs up Catholic nigger-lovers invite sow Ilhan Omar to their church service; nigger Omar recites Islamic prayer at the service.

She-ape Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Thanksgiving posted a flashback of itself reciting an Islamic prayer at St Peter’s Catholic Church in Washington.

Nigger Omar attended what was describedas a “multi-faith” gathering which drew a number of "famous" attendees like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL), Rep. Donna Shalala (D-FL), and many more:

On Thanksgiving, Omar posted a flashback video, featuring the sheboon "lawmaker" reciting an Islamic prayer at the service and praising Allah.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...th-your-power/

Head of the Catholic Church

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pope-francis-1.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	10139

Name:  1555053119703.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  331.5 KB

Name:  20190411T1314-25835-CNS-POPE-SOUTH-SUDAN-683x1024.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  128.5 KB

Name:  Pope_Francis_kisses_Feet_Sudan_Leaders_t580.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  159.6 KB

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mrs. Evolved is a Catholic, and she's the first person to say 'fuck this pope'. His job is to lead the church and uphold the doctrines of the Christian faith, not to prostrate himself and kiss the feet of ANY race, including the white one. Trust me, nothing about this inspires sensible Catholics.

Islam is the ANCIENT (1500 years and counting) enemy of Christianity. In a different time, this heretic would have been burned at the stake, not given the seat of St. Peter and the authority of the Holy See.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

The catholic church is run by cocksucking male mudsharks who lick Muzzie's butts, so I am not surprised at all.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This pope thinks he can make peace with this dangerous cult. You can't. He is a trojan horse. You can not carry a wasp nest into your home, play with it, and then expect not to get overrun by angry wasps stinging your dumb ass.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    DISGRACEFUL!! I guess that the fact that history was ALWAYS my favorite subject and that I have spent considerable time studying what jizzlam has done to the West for the past 1400 years I find this pope's actions even more ABSURD!! On my mother's side I am one half Castilian Spanish and I know that it took the Spaniards nearly 800 years to drive these asslifters out of their country. On my old facebook page I would troll asslifters and whenever I got a chimpout out of them I would say "what's the matter, are you still angry over losing Al Andaluz?" and they would chimp out even more! Al Andaluz is what the goat fuckers called Spain. At the peak of the occupation the asslifters controlled most of the Southern half of Spain. It BOGGLES my mind that these libtards in Europe all still importing asslifters and this JACKASS of a pope infuriates me even more!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    jshgdfch!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like this pope. Trying to appease gays and Muslims. I'm Catholic but behave more like a Protestant. I only care about humans, no muzzies, no niggers. Asians can be Buddhist or Hindu as much as they want; they don't espouse violence.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe in a time where we need someone like Pope Urban II, we get this clown.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade14 View Post
    I can't believe in a time where we need someone like Pope Urban II, we get this clown.

Pope Niggerlover I.