Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

"American" Hezbollah member gets 40 years for scouting possible sites for terrorist attack in New York

A naturalized U.S. citizen that was a member of the Lebanese Hezbollah militia was sentenced to 40 years in federal prison Tuesday for gathering intelligence on potential sites for terrorist attacks in New York City.

Sandnigger Ali Kourani, a Lebanese Arab, was the first member of the Islamic Jihad Organization, an arm of Hezbollah, to be convicted and sentenced in the United States, prosecutors said at the hearing in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ff7_story.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ali-kourani-court-01.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	218.1 KB 
ID:	10131

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know which I hate more, niggers or sand niggers!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I myself am an equal opportunity hater.... both of them are not humans and lower than a paramecium
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is treason and should be punished as such. He will just be out of prison in a few years and forgotten about. At the very least he should be shipped to GTMO.