Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Mammy let buckfriend and his sprog have sex with her 13-year-old sheboon sprog, then laughed when confronted by police

(Tyler, Texas) - A mammy let her convicted pedophile buckfriend and his male sprog have sex with her 13-year-old sheboon– then laughed when she was confronted by police

The unnamed sow was unperturbed after being approached by cops with allegations about her partner coon Angelo Oneal, 54.

Atone point, the groid was terrified he had gotten the sheboon pregnant, and convinced her to have sex with his buck-sprog too in a bid to rig a potential DNA test.
    https://moosegazette.net/mother-let-...police/137740/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The vileness of niggers knows no boundaries!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, if the nigger's niglet had sex with the sheniglet, the DNA would still point back to the niglet and the niglet's "father."

When I was in the military, it was rare but every now and then (about once every other month) I'd see in the blotter report a report about how a sheboon went on leave to visit her father (that she hadn't seen in 20 years), and what would happen?

Her father would put a Bill Cosby (roofies) in her drink and then rape her.

Sometimes even niggers that she had never met before would be muh dikking her.

Usually this was so the nigger "father" could get some crack rocks.

Niggers, right?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    What branch and what was your MOS?

If you're a vet, I'll give you the vets award for service badge
    Fine. Army and 88M. Truck driver.

I got sucked out of my normal job for going above and beyond, and ended up having to deal with responsibilities that I would have preferred not to have.

It is not cool when you get recruited for an S- position, and then get sucked into a G- position. I hate politics.

"Ooooh! He's a sergeant (e-5) that knows what he's doing! Let's put him on the fast track!"

I'm not going to lie. Working with high ranking niggers was directly responsible for making me want to leave as soon as my contract expired.

edit: I never liked getting awards/medals, but I'm okay with this one.