Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's that time of year again: scammer niggers pretending to collect for the Salvation Army

Even when the SA is stupid enough to hire niggers, you know the shitskin steals from the kettle. "Maign, dat be a bad day, only was gibs foh dollars!" Today it was a nigger barely at the kettle, not even ringing or saying anything, just leaning back against the front of the store, muppa muppa bixnooding on its sail foam. Think I'd trust any money I put in would be turned over?

I was pissed at the SA for years because when they were supposed to pick something up on the last possible day, the lazy niggers (are there any other kind?) said they couldn't take it because of a slight dirt spot, and refused to wait for me to wipe it off. I gave yesterday because it was a very nice white woman ringing the bell, wishing everyone coming and going a Merry Christmas. That's how it should be. I wasn't sure what cash I had on me, so I said, all right, whatever small bills I have, I'll give. Turned out to be just three dollars, but hey.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was real white of you, Mr. S.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its either niggers "collecting" or niggers waiting around the corner for nobody watching and they run up and steal the pot. I guarantee you before the Christmas season is over we will hear about people collecting outside of walmart being robbed by a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. I always trust niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing niggers deserve for Christmas is a bundle of salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, and a couple of gallons of water.

That is all they need to marinate their chirrins to make a delicious ghetto lobster meal for the holidays.

Heck, we might as well throw in a few gift certificates to Planned Parenthood so they can get a couple abortions too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm skeptical on ALL charitable originizations. I remember those CFC booklets that would show you exactly how much of your donation was going to the charitable work. I swear some of them were as low as 3 cents on the dollar.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I'm skeptical on ALL charitable originizations. I remember those CFC booklets that would show you exactly how much of your donation was going to the charitable work. I swear some of them were as low as 3 cents on the dollar.
    I was basically coerced into "contributing" to the CFC crap during my first tour. I was picky with who it went to. Within a couple of years I started seeing PFLAG, NAMBLA splinter cell groups, NAACP, NACF, and every other nigger support group out there all with there gibsme hands stretched out. I also found out that it didn't matter if you directed a contribution to one organization, you supported all of them. I quickly told the program gibsme coordinator that no how, no way, would they ever see another dime from my hard earned paycheck. They would actually make us fill out an allotment form and go on record as saying that we would not contribute, which I did for the remainder of my career.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I was basically coerced into "contributing" to the CFC crap during my first tour. I was picky with who it went to. Within a couple of years I started seeing PFLAG, NAMBLA splinter cell groups, NAACP, NACF, and every other nigger support group out there all with there gibsme hands stretched out. I also found out that it didn't matter if you directed a contribution to one organization, you supported all of them. I quickly told the program gibsme coordinator that no how, no way, would they ever see another dime from my hard earned paycheck. They would actually make us fill out an allotment form and go on record as saying that we would not contribute, which I did for the remainder of my career.
    I had no problem writing VOID in big letters across it and keeping my copy. Same went for the NMCRS. As many cases as I saw it go to some stupid boot who went to one of those E1 and up places and bought a car that is running them their entire paycheck or someone who lost all their shit and had zero insurance. It is hard to feel bad and I am not supporting it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had no problem writing VOID in big letters across it and keeping my copy. Same went for the NMCRS. As many cases as I saw it go to some stupid boot who went to one of those E1 and up places and bought a car that is running them their entire paycheck or someone who lost all their shit and had zero insurance. It is hard to feel bad and I am not supporting it.

My first and only experience with NMCRS was in AVA school in Millington. I was on watch on a watch in the barracks on a Friday (payday) night and had to break up a drunken fight between, you guessed it, a couple of niggers. I had my entire pay in my wallet since I had to rush from the school to the exchange cash window then straight to watch. During the melee, my wallet fell out along with 1/2 months pay. It was never seen again.

We had a newborn, bills, rent due on Monday and hardly enough groceries to last us a few days much less the next 1/2 month. I had heard all these stories - from niggers, no less - of NMCRS giving out grants to niggers and other idiots just to buy rims and tires for their hoopties and all kinds of stupid shit so I tucked my tail between my legs and off I went. They would only give us a loan which I had to take out an allotment for us to repay in three months. I was back to eating ramen noodles for the next few weeks after that deal.

I vowed two things after this incident. First, never break up a fight, especially when it's between niggers or they are around. Let them beat themselves unconscious and wait for the cops, ambulance or hearse. Just put it in the logbook and deal with it later. Second, never have anything to do with Navy Relief again. I've not done either since.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ This is why I gave nothing to them. I can see them asking you to pay it back but I also remember the grants now. I had totally forgotten about those.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ This is why I gave nothing to them. I can see them asking you to pay it back but I also remember the grants now. I had totally forgotten about those.
    Yup, and they'd come around to solicit donations with the (supposedly) most tear jerking stories, too! Believe them and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Went to Salvation Army about 15 years ago for emergency help on a heating bill. I'd lost my job and unemployment hadn't yet kicked in so I was down to bare bones in savings. Barely made the rent but a nearby food bank was generous with the haul they gave me. Anyway, a shitload of niggers and maybe one other human besides me rolled out of my local SA with gibs they'd likely (except the token human) sell later for drugs.

Meanwhile, I had to bring everything but a pint of my own blood to get any sort of help with the back balance owed on my gas bill. Thank Christ I never had to degrade myself that way again and I don't put anything in the buckets unless there's a human bell ringer. Fuck niggers.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This is no shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    Yup, and they'd come around to solicit donations with the (supposedly) most tear jerking stories, too! Believe them and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!
    I didn't mind paying the money back but shit, dude, three months damn near killed us back then. It was the lecturing, mandatory financial counseling/training and all the other demeaning bullshit that went with it that pissed us off more than anything. All this came from, once again you guessed it - NIGGERS! My wife and I have always been and remained frugal. We're not into anything but necessities and don't believe in buying anything material with credit that doesn't appreciate in value - in our case our house only. No loans for cars, or anything else for that matter. Save and spend as needed only. Invest when possible.

Some of you guys may remember what I've said about fairy tales versus sea stories for this one. This wasn't once upon a time - this was no shit:

The foul taste in my mouth didn't just end with NMCRS. At my first PDS in Glenview, Ill, we had a local MWR fund set up at our command. I watched an AT3 whose daughter was legally blind go to them out of desperation needing very expensive special glasses for her. She had never even been able to see their faces at 4 years old. True to form, Champus would not cover them. The MWR committee turned him down. One month after this happened, a MSGT of all people had the gall to go to the MWR committee and request some gibsme to send his sprog teenaper to the Young Miss Illinois beauty pageant. They agreed on the condition that she "worked for it" by spending the day selling snacks from the geedunk. They threw over 500 bucks at these niggers.

They did nothing for unit Morale, threw a families' Welfare out the window, and were only considering a fellow senior enlisted man's and his teenig's Recreation.

My money had been going to these clowns every time I went to the geedunk to get as much as a Coke and I was pissed. I went to my chief (coincidentally the head of the MWR committee), and complained. He told me to drop a suggestion in the comment box and I did just that. Word quickly got out (hmm... wonder how?) and all the troops started bitching a blue streak. The khakis closed ranks and looked for someone to throw under the bus. Guess who that was - Yours truly.

In less than 24 hours, I was charged by three senior enlisted and 1 officer under the UCMJ with articles 117, 90, 94, (because the MO signed off on it) and just for good measure, 134. Lucky for me, this happened on a Friday prior to a three day weekend. The 72 hours had passed and these hothead assholes calmed down enough to realize they were jumping the gun and looking like fools. They were, after all, saying that the very sailor they promoted to E5 at just three years of service and had nominated for BJOQ and JSOQ was the one and same they were trying to stone. They let it drop without recharging me.

Ultimately, the joke was on them since I picked up PO1 2 & 1/2 years later. My last words out the door to my Chief when I transferred out were "You should go blow your brains out." He did just that 3 months later. But that's another story for another time.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, taking about geedunks makes me almost miss the roach-coach! I loved those little wrapped cheeseburgers! Used to eat those things buy the truck load when I was at Orlando TraCen!
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, taking about geedunks makes me almost miss the roach-coach! I loved those little wrapped cheeseburgers! Used to eat those things buy the truck load when I was at Orlando TraCen!
    We totally derailed this thread

I miss those "greasy spoons". We have a cafeteria at work but it isn't the same.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

De'Railius Threadbare beez muhh name

^^^I was just thinking the same thing a couple of hours ago.^^^
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my bad.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	10146

I was thinking the word hijacked instead of derailed - and everyone knows...

Hijacking is for sandniggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to donate to a charity in my city that provided Xmas baskets for the needy. I did that for years, and then saw two stories in the paper soliciting for donations and they made my blood boil. One was so a nigger could go and visit its fambly in Barbados and the other was a weepy tale of how a filthy Somalian sow squatted and shat out its EIGHTH niglet while it was standing in line for its gibs.

A lot of people were pissed about this. I no longer donate to any charity, ever, that might be feeding lazy niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up in a liberal household, I was taught to cut checks for the needy, the more the better you would feel about yourself. Wasn't until I got older that I started to see the bigger picture. In college, I spent a Thanksgiving serving the "needy". Here I am, a broke ass college kid, dumping food onto these obese niggers, all with cell phones, nails done, etc. Just completely disgusted me. Never a "thank you" or a "please" just always a complaint about the food, serving sizes, etc. More than a handful of people walked out when they saw that we were not giving something that they wanted. Personal favorite, was that anyone who came in got a free turkey to take home, you would see dozens of these people come in and out just to get multiple free turkeys. I stopped donating anything and everything that day. Told my parents about it, they immediately went into "coddle mode", making one excuse after another for these niggers shitty behavior. Oh, also forgot to mention that we had to have 3 off duty cops there, to make sure there wasn't any issues. Guess the year before, one of the gals serving food got attacked in the parking lot after it was over. Didn't matter if you were a man, woman, young or old, they walked you to your car and watched you drive away to make sure you were safe. What a fucking joke.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bah Humbug !
    I don't give a damned cent to "charity".
    I worked in a transmission shop across from an "outreach" food bank at a church. You'd see some frail old white widdow carry a few cans in a plastic bag, as niggers in BMW's Mercedes, and Acura's loaded their entire trunks.

Later in life, I learned about nigger gibs programs like Ronald McDonald House, and Habitat for Humanity.
    Then their's the Goodwill and Planet Aid types that absorb all the $$$ in corporate. Look up Good Will's CEO. That fucker's raking in $5mil per year before bonuses.

I take all the money I WOULD have donated, and put it in firemen's boot. Also each year I give $100 to planned parenthood for nigger abortions, and $100 to the Fraternal Order of Police, for nigger U scholarships.
    ~Happy Holidays~
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped giving to charity organisations and only give when I can directly to homeless people.

When I found how how little my donation actually goes to a cause, I immediately stopped. I understand admin fees and rent and wages, but 85-95 cents to my dollar? Na, to hell with that

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast