Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's that time of year again: scammer niggers pretending to collect for the Salvation Army

Even when the SA is stupid enough to hire niggers, you know the shitskin steals from the kettle. "Maign, dat be a bad day, only was gibs foh dollars!" Today it was a nigger barely at the kettle, not even ringing or saying anything, just leaning back against the front of the store, muppa muppa bixnooding on its sail foam. Think I'd trust any money I put in would be turned over?

I was pissed at the SA for years because when they were supposed to pick something up on the last possible day, the lazy niggers (are there any other kind?) said they couldn't take it because of a slight dirt spot, and refused to wait for me to wipe it off. I gave yesterday because it was a very nice white woman ringing the bell, wishing everyone coming and going a Merry Christmas. That's how it should be. I wasn't sure what cash I had on me, so I said, all right, whatever small bills I have, I'll give. Turned out to be just three dollars, but hey.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was real white of you, Mr. S.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its either niggers "collecting" or niggers waiting around the corner for nobody watching and they run up and steal the pot. I guarantee you before the Christmas season is over we will hear about people collecting outside of walmart being robbed by a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. I always trust niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing niggers deserve for Christmas is a bundle of salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, and a couple of gallons of water.

That is all they need to marinate their chirrins to make a delicious ghetto lobster meal for the holidays.

Heck, we might as well throw in a few gift certificates to Planned Parenthood so they can get a couple abortions too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm skeptical on ALL charitable originizations. I remember those CFC booklets that would show you exactly how much of your donation was going to the charitable work. I swear some of them were as low as 3 cents on the dollar.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped giving to charity organisations and only give when I can directly to homeless people.

When I found how how little my donation actually goes to a cause, I immediately stopped. I understand admin fees and rent and wages, but 85-95 cents to my dollar? Na, to hell with that

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Even when the SA is stupid enough to hire niggers, you know the shitskin steals from the kettle. "Maign, dat be a bad day, only was gibs foh dollars!" Today it was a nigger barely at the kettle, not even ringing or saying anything, just leaning back against the front of the store, muppa muppa bixnooding on its sail foam. Think I'd trust any money I put in would be turned over?

I was pissed at the SA for years because when they were supposed to pick something up on the last possible day, the lazy niggers (are there any other kind?) said they couldn't take it because of a slight dirt spot, and refused to wait for me to wipe it off. I gave yesterday because it was a very nice white woman ringing the bell, wishing everyone coming and going a Merry Christmas. That's how it should be. I wasn't sure what cash I had on me, so I said, all right, whatever small bills I have, I'll give. Turned out to be just three dollars, but hey.
    SA can suck my dick. Twice I've been insulted by them irl.
    One of the nigger ringers outside Kroger was pissed because all I put in was a dollar. I shit you not. SA gets the money and shit free and this nigger ape wants to bitch.

Then, not only was it a nigger being like that. I donated some stuff to a SA store in Ann Arbor and this fat ugly white bitch wants to yell at me for bringing junk. Are you kidding me? It was books, a couple older computer screens and misc. Inside their store you see much worse dumb shit nobody wants and this company is getting their inventory for free and sells it for profit and this fat stretch mark old Helen bitch wants to complain? Fuck the SA.

I can't wait for this ring of scam stores disguised as a "charity" collapses. Both Goodwill and SA need to be disbanded. 95% of your donated money and money from donated goods goes to the company pockets to pay employees, rent, utilities, etc. The rest goes to whatever charity they decide to focus on. Scam!!!!