Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Sheboon was drinking out of water bottles at Target

I work at Target and this sheboon nigger was in the sporting goods department opening water bottles, putting water in them, then drinking out of them to see which tip worked better. Bitch was literally sampling these water bottles. AP and the store manager approached her and not only did she try to lie, she, of course, like other apes freaked out over the accusation. She was removed from the store and banned from the premises.
    We had to claims out the bottles and throw them away because of health reasons. Just to be sure since we didn't know how many were affected all of the water bottles on the shelf were removed. Fucking bitch nigger. Only a nigger would think this is okay.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I do not buy any products without seals. Not long ago there was a trend of niggers who were licking ice cream. Fortunately the niggers were stupid enough to put it on their instanig and facespook accounts. Anything I buy like a water bottle, food container, silverware etc hits the dishwasher before I ever use it and this example justifies that paranoia.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is why I do not buy any products without seals. Not long ago there was a trend of niggers who were licking ice cream. Fortunately the niggers were stupid enough to put it on their instanig and facespook accounts. Anything I buy like a water bottle, food container, silverware etc hits the dishwasher before I ever use it and this example justifies that paranoia.
    Even before the niggers purposely contaminating ice cream, Mrs. S and I were plenty paranoid. You don't know what humans open things, especially teen punks "playing around," so how much worse are niggers?

If one of us didn't open a jar or plastic container, and the button is popped or the seal is gone, we always ask the other, "Hey, did you open this?"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I literally open them in the store. Things like grated cheese, peanut butter, spices etc. If it even looks broken I will not take it. Same with the buttons. If I can get that bump to move I will not buy that one. Even if it isn't criminal mischief it could still be contaminated or moldy. I am not a germaphobe but anything going into my mouth sure as shit is going to be sterile.