Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Violentious Black
    Chimpout Guest

Dangerous Juvenile Niggers Escape from Zoo

Four unusually nasty juvenile niggers escaped their cages in Nashville, Tennessee. Authorities say they are dangerous. But then, all niggers are dangerous, so I guess that was just a reminder from authorities. These niggers are likely even more dangerous than the average nigger due to the even lower level of intelligence and reasoning skills that come with youth.

The "Nature verses Nurture" debate is moot here. These niggers are violent due to both their genetic makeup and made even more violent due to nigger culture. So, one factor is no more prominent than the other, they act in synergy making the animals even more violent than normal for their young age.

It is doubtful these niggers can be domesticated or trained. They should be caged for life now. No need to wait for them to rape or kill a human to affirm their lack of ability to wander around in a civilized society.

Hopefully animal control can recapture the beasts before any humans are hurt.

https://whnt.com/2019/12/01/four-tee...ts-police-say/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers are violent due to both their genetic makeup and made even more violent due to
    nigger culture
    Niggers have no culture. They are lower animals that live in the moment. The "culture" you speak of no more than base instinct to breed and be the alpha buck. Every one of their activities can be boiled down and compared to either look-a-me, muh dik, Dats shiny, or I dindu nuffin.

We can probably guess with almost certainty that the person or persons in charge were also niggers. This is why work details for niggers should include a 90 pound iron ball and chains.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    We can probably guess with almost certainty that the person or persons in charge were also niggers. This is why work details for niggers should include a 90 pound iron ball and chains.
    Good observation. The ones in charge probably weren't "persons" at all, they were probably niggers. That would be my guess. Job mission failure is what inevitably happens when niggers are in charge of anything. (Not to mention some muh-dik and thievery) As for the 90 pound iron ball and chains, why not make it an even 100 pounds? Seems like a nice even number.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Niggers.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	10132

Wonder which one is the leader, eh?
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Niggers.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	10132

Wonder which one is the leader, eh?
    I can't tell. They all pretty much look the same to me. Sort of like german shepards look the same, or gorillas or chimpanzees. I really can't distinguish one individual from another. I mean, with niggers, I guess sometimes one is more ugly than another, but they are all ugly. Sometimes I can't even distinguish the sows from the bucks.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Authorities say they are dangerous. But then, all niggers are dangerous, so I guess that was just a reminder from authorities.
    I like this poster already.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.