Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chicago police chief finally fired after caught drunk and asleep in its car

Any white cop found the same way would have been immediately fired, but this groid was given the chance to drag out its dindu nuffins for weeks.

Look at that vile bug-eyed she-nig mayor. You couldn't pay me to live in that city.

Chicago's mayor fired Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson Monday, a month before his expected retirement, following new revelations related to an incident when he was found asleep in his car after drinking.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot said at a news conference Johnson was terminated "for cause" after she reviewed facts from an inspector general's ongoing investigation of the Oct. 16 incident when Johnson, 59, was found asleep behind the wheel of his SUV at a stop sign.

Johnson later called for an investigation of his own actions, saying he fell asleep because of a change in his blood pressure medication. Lightfoot later told the Chicago Sun-Times Johnson said that night he had "a couple of drinks with dinner."

"It has become clear that Mr. Johnson engaged in a series of actions that are intolerable for any leader in a position of trust," Lightfoot said Monday.
    This is what you get for trusting a nigger in a job for humans and only for humans.

https://news.yahoo.com/chicagos-top-...174558554.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfe31318b71d37211e22cd0edc2f1cde.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	226.9 KB 
ID:	10106
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is fascinating is how the nigger actually called for an investigation. As if it genuinely did not know that it did something wrong.

Perhaps in the useless, worthless, feral nigger's mind, it really did "dindu nuffins."

"I has not dee intemect to unduhstann wut I duns did. Ifs I duns did sumfins wrong... YOU ARE ALL RACIST! KEEKEEKEEKEEKEE!!"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger police chief. Like a fox guarding the henhouse. No wonder crime there is so high.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give the devil his due, this nigger police chief did call bullshit on the Jussie Smollet rayciss Trump cracker hoax, and try to prosecute him.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waste of time really. They will just bring in another nigger to replace it.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.