Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Exclamation Please boycott this bestiality promoting online retailer

    I think we should have a special list of nigger-coddling and/or bestiality promoting companies. We can call it The Chimpout Blacklist. It will be immensely helpful to know which businesses/companies/etc to avoid.

    I just saw this disgusting online ad while I was on a news website. Plesse boycott these bastards. The company's name is Very, a British online retailer.


  2. #2
    Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    210
    Unfortunately, in the USA, almost all major companies have coddling advertisements for niggers.

    This can make things difficult for some of us.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Unfortunately, in the USA, almost all major companies have coddling advertisements for niggers.

    This can make things difficult for some of us.
    Personally, as a matter of principle, I will NEVER do business with bestiality promoting companies. I'd rather die than see this earth turned into a giant shithole populated with groids and revolting mulatto abominations.

  4. #4
    It's rather interesting that the coalburners in these ads - who are all young, slim and lovely - sharply contrast with real-life mudsharks who are usually pathetic, morbidly obese hosebeasts or obvious whores. The brain-washing campaign seems to be working though.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's rather interesting that the coalburners in these ads - who are all young, slim and lovely - sharply contrast with real-life mudsharks who are usually pathetic, morbidly obese hosebeasts or obvious whores. The brain-washing campaign seems to be working though.
    Well-spotted!

    I've noticed that almost all of these infuriating bestiality ads feature a male groid alongside a mudshark. It's always mudsharking. You rarely see ads promoting shit-drilling.

    What are your thoughts on this as a woman? Why do you think women are the speciial target?

  6. #6
    Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Well-spotted!

    I've noticed that almost all of these infuriating bestiality ads feature a male groid alongside a mudshark. It's always mudsharking. You rarely see ads promoting shit-drilling.

    What are your thoughts on this as a woman? Why do you think women are the speciial target?
    I'm not a woman, but I think it has to do with nigger bucks trying to present themselves as being heterosexual, instead of as downlow homosexuals.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Well-spotted!

    I've noticed that almost all of these infuriating bestiality ads feature a male groid alongside a mudshark. It's always mudsharking. You rarely see ads promoting shit-drilling.

    What are your thoughts on this as a woman? Why do you think women are the speciial target?
    I think it's due to young women/girls being more easily manipulated into wanting to be hip and cool than are young men. I was a teen once and also wanted to fit in, although luckily that did not require a nigger boyfriend then. This generation of girls is being hammered constantly from an early age by the media, peer pressure and abominations like the Kartrashian whores to truly think that hooking up with niggers is the trendy thing to do, even if they don't want to. They really think it's racist if they don't have a pet nigger boyfriend and these days being racist is the worst possible accusation of all.

    The more parents or parental figures try to stop them, the more determined they are. Rebellion is natural for the young. My beautiful, blue-eyed, blond, super-smart niece (my surrogate daughter) seemed to be heading in that direction once in her late teens. Although she never did have any nigger boyfriends, she asked me if I thought certain celeb-niggers were "cute." I had to be careful in the way I answered her. I talked to her about conflicting cultures, the way women are treated by them, etc and I think it did some good because now she is grown up and happily married to a nice Irish guy. I was so relieved.

    That girls these days get all their ideas, education and opinions from FB, Tumblr and a bombardment of ads is a major factor, IMO.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think it's due to young women/girls being more easily manipulated into wanting to be hip and cool than are young men. I was a teen once and also wanted to fit in, although luckily that did not require a nigger boyfriend then. This generation of girls is being hammered constantly from an early age by the media, peer pressure and abominations like the Kartrashian whores to truly think that hooking up with niggers is the trendy thing to do, even if they don't want to. They really think it's racist if they don't have a pet nigger boyfriend and these days being racist is the worst possible accusation of all.

    The more parents or parental figures try to stop them, the more determined they are. Rebellion is natural for the young. My beautiful, blue-eyed, blond, super-smart niece (my surrogate daughter) seemed to be heading in that direction once in her late teens. Although she never did have any nigger boyfriends, she asked me if I thought certain celeb-niggers were "cute." I had to be careful in the way I answered her. I talked to her about conflicting cultures, the way women are treated by them, etc and I think it did some good because now she is grown up and happily married to a nice Irish guy. I was so relieved.

    That girls these days get all their ideas, education and opinions from FB, Tumblr and a bombardment of ads is a major factor, IMO.

  9. #9
    If we in the USA were to boycot all retailers that used burning and drilling in their advertising we would live in cardboard boxes. They put niggers into everything now. If it isn't the attractive woman and a buck it is the beta white male, helpless without his sow.

  10. #10
    Humira, an arthritis drug, promoted oildrilling. My doctor gave me a better prescription.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •