Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Talking Groid "journalist" calls Democrat candidate Pete Buttigieg a "lying motherf***er"; Buttigieg phones the coon to kiss its ass & suck its muh-dik

Pete Buttigieg made a personal phone call to groid "journalist" Michael Harriot, The Root senior "writer", after its fiery article about Pete Butt-plug.

The coon had called 2020 candidate a 'lying motherf***er' in its "article". The comment came after a 2011 video resurfaced where Buttigieg said poor kids (the latest euphemism for niglets) didn't see the value of education because they didn't have good "role models".

Pavement ape Harriot said its goal every day is to 'F**k with "white" people'.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hone-call.html

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coddle niggers, kiss their asses, worship them, they'll repay you with hate and maybe murder you. That's how pointless it is dealing with any nigger. Niggers in civilized countries enjoy the fruits of modern life that they had 0% in building, yet complain to no end. And they don't even help their cousins there. Guilty white folks do that.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Democrats are the true slave masters of the nigger species. They no longer need whips and chains. Welfare and false promisies are far more effective in controlling the only thing they really care about. The nigger vote.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love that there is a homo Democrat presidential candidate with "butt" in his name.
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 12-03-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I just love that there is a homo Democrat presidential candidate with "butt" in his name.
    Let's just go ahead and break that name down, shall we?

Peter - Eng. slang = Penis. Also to fade to an end. His engine petered out before the top of the hill.

Butt - Eng. slang = Buttocks

I - myself, me

Gieg - Chicken farmer. Also German for fiddler.

So... Maybe if this guy hadn't spent so much time fiddling with chicken butts or focusing on muh dikk and butts and more on fixing the country, he wouldn't be petering out of the race like he is.