Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ex-Notre Dame nigger apparently self-deleted because it was "depressed"

This about runs the gamut of Growing Up Groid.

George Atkinson III, former running back for Notre Dame, has died, according to multiple reports. He was 27.
    Atkinson and his brother had a rough upbringing, living with their schizophrenic mother until they were 13. In an open letter “to kids going through tough times” that Atkinson wrote after his brother’s death, he described how his mother used crack to self medicate, and how the instability in their lives affected him and his brother.

Our lives were never stable. We moved around a lot because my mom wouldn’t be able to pay rent or she would damage the property, writing on the walls. They put my brother and me in special education classes because we weren’t attending school regularly, which affected our self-esteem.

Their father stepped in to take care of them when they were 13, giving George and Josh the discipline and stability they badly needed.
    Following his brother’s death in January, Atkinson wrote that he tried to harm himself, and he was forced into the same institution that once held his mother. His daughter, who was two at the time, helped him find his way out of a very dark time.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/report-form...142653232.html

A schizophrenic she-nig on crack, constantly evicted? That's called normal. A pappy that steps in to beat some "discipline" into them? Niggers love giving their niglets beatings.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad all niggers don't follow suit!

Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger that knew it was a failure from the moment it was conceived, and goodified itself.

I am actually proud of this one.

More niggers need to have a high enough IQ to realize how much of a failure they are, so they will self delete.

This should, of course, be accomplished via CRISPR genetic manipulation rather than miscegenation. The latter is an abhorrent concept that even God and White Jesus find offensive.

Those who coalburn and oildrill are sinners and unworthy of the Gates of Heaven.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    A nigger that knew it was a failure from the moment it was conceived, and goodified itself.

I am actually proud of this one.

More niggers need to have a high enough IQ to realize how much of a failure they are, so they will self delete.

This should, of course, be accomplished via CRISPR genetic manipulation rather than miscegenation. The latter is an abhorrent concept that even God and White Jesus find offensive.

Those who coalburn and oildrill are sinners and unworthy of the Gates of Heaven.
    I think most of them do realize they are failures but unlike the human species, they can never bring themselves to terms with it or admit it. They lack the motivation to do anything about it beyond stoking their ego and presenting a flashy appearance.

I will buy any nigger who is depressed their own self delete kit and a 3 piece. Limit one per customer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coyote-17.gif 
Views:	120 
Size:	6.37 MB 
ID:	10124

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All is good in the end, we got a two-fer.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less nigger filth who otherwise use its feesball fame to muh-dikk mudsharks and procreate abominations. I just wish more of them would do the same.

Incidentally, I just saw a Forensic Files episode which said nigger women rarely commit suicide. I presume it's the same for bucks. These ferals just think about themselves, no conscience, no morality, selfish to the end. Even a dog has more morality than any nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.