Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

How A Swedish Professor's Life Was Destroyed Over Raising Migrant Gang Rape Issue on Twitter

Sweden's Jagarhar (#Iamhere), a left-leaning pro-government non-profit, dubbed by The Guardian "the online love army", was meant to fight "hate speech" on the web. However, crossing Jagarhar's path has cost a Swedish academic her career and later led to an abrupt arrest.

On 16 October 2019, Swedish scientist Bilyana Martinovski, Associate Professor in Human-Machine Interaction and PhD in Linguistics with an excellent 27-year academic record, was abruptly arrested at Stockholm Airport on her arrival from a vacation in Egypt. After being taken into custody by a total of about 10 armed policemen the academic was taken to a remote police station.

Martinovski recalls that after the DNA sampling, the police officer read her the following sentence: "You are here because you are a suspect of a libel on Twitter against Kajsa Klein [Jagarhar communications leader] which caused her distress ('ofredande') in the period between September 2017 and [March or May] 2018'".

Jagarhar: The "Online Love Army" Silencing Dissenting Views
    Klein is a member of Jagarhar, a pro-government network of tens of thousands of volunteers monitoring social media that was founded by Iranian-born Swedish journalist Mina Dennert on 13 May 2016. The organisation's declared aim is to fight hatred and xenophobia on the web. To that end Jagarhar holds social media debates, writes articles, delivers lectures, carries out investigations, and reports "questionable" web content to the authorities.
    https://sputniknews.com/europe/20191...ue-on-twitter/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Here is the Iranian sandnigger "journalist" that founded this anti-Swede SJW army:

Just imagine how cucked Swedes have become. A sandnigger shit-holer invades their country and tells them what to do!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    the police officer read her the following sentence: "You are here because you are a suspect of a libel on Twitter against Kajsa Klein [Jagarhar communications leader] which caused her distress ('ofredande')
    What the actual fuck? Got arrested for causing someone distress?

I dont believe this article and I'm calling bullshit. I'm getting Swede-bashing fatigue. Sure Sweden has screwed itself much the same way and in the same manner as the UK, Germany and France but I'm not buying this. On this one, I'm defending my countrymen.