Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

MSNBC nigger Joy Reid confuses Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer with fired Navy Richard Spencer LOL

LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I keep telling those guys I've never even met Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I agree with about 95% of what this guy says and stands for, but the people in one of his speeches that gives the "Sieg Heil" sign and yells it. That I do NOT agree with at ALL!!!

Sorry, I couldn't pick Kyle out of a crowd of one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_have-you-seen-kyle-he-is-about-this-high-tro-50662589.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	10103

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vaguely related, but not really, I think the undercut as a hairstyle should make a comeback.

It's pretty much a military "high and tight" except you just let the hair grow really long on top.

Really helpful if you have to wear a helmet all day long. But I also like it because you don't really ever have to worry about people complaining about your hair as long as it never goes past the neck line.

As for white nationalism... why should all the other races and species get to have their nationalist groups to the total exclusion of white people?** Equality for everyone, I say.

Let the whites be proud of their heritage.

** The term "people of color" offends me because it directly implies that all non-white people are dedicated to the destruction of the white race and the human species. I think that is incorrect. Niggers (and a good number of sand niggers, and niggerloving cucks, and coalburners, and oildrillers) may be dedicated to the destruction of the human species, but to paint all non-whites with that same brush is just wrong.