Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead London Bridge stab victim was a pro-refugee muzzie lover

London Bridge attack victim named as Jack Merritt

Good riddance, mate! Bet you meet plenty of your beloved feral sandniggers in hell!

One of the people stabbed to death in Friday's attack at London Bridge has been named as 25-year-old University of Cambridge graduate Jack Merritt.

He was one of two people killed when 28-year-old Usman Khan launched the attack at a Cambridge University conference on prisoner rehabilitation.

Khan, who had been jailed over a terror plot, was shot dead by police after members of the public restrained him.

Mr Merritt was described by his father on Twitter as a "beautiful spirit".
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50615926
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Rest In Shit, Jack Merritt. RIS!

Fortunate and happy incidents like this makes me wonder if there is a Higher Power in Universe after all.

I hear the other victim was also a SJW student. Can anyone confirm this?

Meanwhile, I'll be dancing on this shit-head Libtatd's grave.

*** Please someone add tags to this thread so that this Libtard's ultra-liberal nigger-loving family and friends can find and read these posts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's got gumption. Too bad he didn't use that energy preserving fellow humans.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet he still loves his pet muzzies, even in Hell.

We've heard of how sand nigger terrorists get a certain number of virgins when they die. I wonder if sand nigger lovers end up being among those virgins when they die.

Forced, for all eternity, to be a prepubescent boy, being raped by a sand nigger. Day after day... night after night. Being passed around between sand niggers the way a human family might pass around a plate of bacon during breakfast.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I wonder if sand nigger lovers end up being among those virgins when they die.

I seriously doubt any of these dune coon loving cucks still have their butt cherries intact.
    I'm sure he survived many stabbings before the one on the bridge made him take a dirt nap even though he probably lost a lot of blood those times too.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    It turns out this Libtard "victim" was also a huge nigger-lover.

This is what this shit-head posted on Twitter 3 days before he was sent to Hell:

And here is this "educated" moron's master thesis:

"A Critical Analysis of the Over-Representation of Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic Males Aged 18-21 in the British Prison System"

Jack, here is my "critical analysis": "You Are a Muh-dik-sucking Moron". Oh, sorry. You were

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Jack, here is my "critical analysis": "You Are a Muh-dik-sucking Moron". Oh, sorry. You were
    Oh, I'm pretty sure he is sucking muh dik and taking muh dik up the ass in Hell.

False prophets and arch-heretics tend to be treated quite poorly.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karma balances things. He wants to show sand niggers need another chance. Killer took that chance to show the truth, that it's violent and inhuman.
    Coalburning is bestiality.