Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Have You Seen These Niggers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	191201-escaped-teens-2x1-cs-1038a_fb62d2a677625d2cdf081ce5ff44b08d.fit-560w.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	10098

Authorities in Nashville, Tennessee, are searching for four teenage boys, two of whom are accused of murder, who escaped custody in a juvenile detention center.

The teens escaped custody on Saturday night at around 9:44 p.m. during a work detail when their supervisor went to handle a fight that broke out in a different part of the facility and left them alone, according to the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department. It took about 35 minutes for authorities to realize the young men were gone.
    Who was watching these shitshins? 100 dollars says the 'supervisor' was also a nigger. The prisons are lousy with nigger CO's. The dim witted idiots who were online shopping when Epstein was arkancided were niggers.

I'm saying they were because that's the oldest trick in the book. Starting a fight as a diversion. Don't any of these dipshits watch the movies?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...stody-n1093761

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking bastards, one of them was involved in murdering a white guy. And what is even more disgusting is how these fools repeatedly call these niggers CHILDREN.

Cops said the children were driving a stolen Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck in the alley behind Yorlets’ home when they saw him outside, and jumped him. The kids — three girls and two boys — allegedly shot the 24-year-old after he refused to hand over the keys to his car. They had already stolen his wallet, the police said in a statement.
    https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...kids-12-to-16/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some "kids." Decorrius, 16:

A judge set Wright's bond at $400,000 in August after prosecutors argued he was too dangerous to be released, WSMV reported at the time.
    How many white "children" have nearly half a million dollars bail set?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Some "kids." Decorrius, 16:

How many white "children" have nearly half a million dollars bail set?
    I think bail should not be considered for murderers. Human or nigger. But your point is taken. It isn't often we see "teens" that are not niggers involved with murders. Sure it happens but is pretty rare by comparison. Nigger murder rate seems to peak at around 10 years old and holds steady until the grave.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mississippi wind chimes have never murdered anyone, ever. Too bad these "teens" were not made into wind chimes as they should have been.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I think bail should not be considered for murderers. Human or nigger. But your point is taken. It isn't often we see "teens" that are not niggers involved with murders. Sure it happens but is pretty rare by comparison. Nigger murder rate seems to peak at around 10 years old and holds steady until the grave.
    Totally agree. In fact, I don't agree with bail at all. Someone who commits a victimless crime but has no money has to go to jail. Someone who has committed a serious offense, like assault, can walk out if they can pay. I've always thought it outrageous that you can buy your way out of jail.

Of course, niggers should never be out on bail. Most of their crimes include violence and we know that even before their stink clears and they knuckle out of the jail, they will instantly committ more crimes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, yeah, I've seen them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	squidSide.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	10099  

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, if you've seen one nigger, you've seen them all. They all look like murderous, soulless, uneducated pieces of black shit trying to pose as human beings.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Totally agree. In fact, I don't agree with bail at all. Someone who commits a victimless crime but has no money has to go to jail. Someone who has committed a serious offense, like assault, can walk out if they can pay. I've always thought it outrageous that you can buy your way out of jail.
    Totally agree in principle but the presumption of innocence has to be applied evenly. That's where bail is the great equalizer and why I'm a huge supporter of set bond figures.

For instance, someone jailed and charged with a petty drug possession isn't a threat to the general public and a token bail would be appropriate.
    On the other hand, I dont believe there should be bail for a capital murder charge, other murder/manslaughter charges ought to be prohibitively high.

Other charges set appropriately. WITHOUT judges and public pretenders being able to reduce bonds, ever!

(child molestation and severe domestic violence offenders are the exception, those just need a trip out to a shallow grave)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Totally agree in principle but the presumption of innocence has to be applied evenly. That's where bail is the great equalizer and why I'm a huge supporter of set bond figures.

For instance, someone jailed and charged with a petty drug possession isn't a threat to the general public and a token bail would be appropriate.
    On the other hand, I dont believe there should be bail for a capital murder charge, other murder/manslaughter charges ought to be prohibitively high.

Other charges set appropriately. WITHOUT judges and public pretenders being able to reduce bonds, ever!

(child molestation and severe domestic violence offenders are the exception, those just need a trip out to a shallow grave)
    I see what you're saying, but the drug user who cannot make bail doesn't get out. Two people commit the same crime, yet only one can get out because he can pay and the other can't. It's like bribing your way out.

Or you and I both commit exactly the same violent crime. Bail is set at 250K for both of us. I can get the money so I walk out. You can't, so you stay in jail. Your punishment is worse than mine because I have money? Where's the justice?

Agree with no bail, ever, for rapists, murderers, feral niggers or kiddy molesters. I know what I would do if I were in charge.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Two of the four teen-apes that escaped Nashville's juvenile detention center over the weekend were captured in Madison Tuesday night.
    https://fox17.com/news/local/2-of-4-...rce-in-madison

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Hopefully they will catch the other two teenapers soon.