Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Why are niggers promoted so much in the mass media?

They're counted as 12% of the population, but are in 99.9% of shows and movies.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a time when there was only token roles put into things to appease them. Then the Hollywood elites and advertising giants realized they were sitting on a gold mine. The reason you see so much of them is more complicated than just "diversity". What is the point of an advertisment? In essense to make you desire that product. Coke still advertises and who has not hear of Coca-Cola? Same with niggers. You are bombarded with depictions of magic niggers showing everything from doctors to rocket scientist and from victims to heroes. All in an effort not just to show they are "just like us" but so that niggers will buy shit.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    There was a time when there was only token roles put into things to appease them. Then the Hollywood elites and advertising giants realized they were sitting on a gold mine. The reason you see so much of them is more complicated than just "diversity". What is the point of an advertisment? In essense to make you desire that product. Coke still advertises and who has not hear of Coca-Cola? Same with niggers. You are bombarded with depictions of magic niggers showing everything from doctors to rocket scientist and from victims to heroes. All in an effort not just to show they are "just like us" but so that niggers will buy shit.
    And to encourage impressionable young 'liberated' women to breed with them, to produce the wage slave generations that will ultimately service the elite class.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are tools of the globalist tyrants, but bottle_of_hate has a good point, niggers will buy anything with a picture of a burrhead on it.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    13% of the population, 90% of the crime. Niggers, the curse of humanity.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    All in an effort not just to show they are "just like us" but so that niggers will buy shit.
    I'd have to disagree with you there BOH. Representing only 13% of the population, and certainly far less of the consuming public, where's the pay off? $200 clown shoes and KFC sure but as a percentage of the discretionary income spent in the U.S., the number is probably too insignificant to matter.

I'll never understand it. Why market so heavily to a demographic that doesn't want, need or cant afford the product?

How many ghetto pigs are frequenting Jared's? How many niggers are browsing the aisles at Saks or Nordstom?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I might add the obvious. If your company coddles to niggers, you get a pat on the back. If you don't, they'll send the Jesse Jacksons out to get you and slander you as racist.
    So, all of you have valid points. Of course, I don't get points coddling to humans.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'd have to disagree with you there BOH. Representing only 13% of the population, and certainly far less of the consuming public, where's the pay off? $200 clown shoes and KFC sure but as a percentage of the discretionary income spent in the U.S., the number is probably too insignificant to matter.

I'll never understand it. Why market so heavily to a demographic that doesn't want, need or cant afford the product?

How many ghetto pigs are frequenting Jared's? How many niggers are browsing the aisles at Saks or Nordstom?
    True but that is exactly my point. The people who are going to shop there are going to shop there even without the advertisement. It is about squeezing more in. Getting them in the door to spend money they don't have. It doesn't matter they can't afford it. The store is going to get their money from the credit card company and we will pay higher interest than we would otherwise even with good credit to cover that loss. They will advertise no matter what but in the end it is all about reaching the group not already in the store. The cost of those advertisements is being paid by those who already shop there, built into the price of those products. They take no loss.