Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboon sailor teaches class to fellow sailors about the benefits of “playing with yourself”

Proving yet again how much of a joke much of the U.S. armed forces have been turned into, here a Navy sheboon ooks about touching itself:

https://popularmilitary.com/sailor-t...with-yourself/

A Navy sheboon went into way too much detail during a classroom discussion about masturbation, going so far as to describe her sexual self-exploration phases as a minor.

Ariel Morgan described being fourteen and living in a “strict Christian household” when she first began feeling “tingles,” and chose to “explore,” using books belonging to her mother that she “had no business reading.”

“I would find the perfect page and keep re-reading it until, well, it hit the spot,” she said.

Standing before other uniformed personnel, the Sailor discussed the benefits of masturbation, and how bringing one’s self to orgasm could help them deal with stress.

Morgan then went on to cite masturbation as the best way to avoid kids, sexually transmitted diseases, and reduce stress.

Morgan posted several videos from the classroom event, including a speech on why attractiveness is relative.

nomesane?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit like this is why niggers should never be allowed to be around children.

What is acceptable in a nigger nest is NOT acceptable in human homes.

And what is acceptable for affirmative action service members is NOT acceptable for human warriors.

Only a nigger would think talking about that with children was okay. And I don't mean their own niglets. I'm talking about OTHER PEOPLE'S children.

I don't want a nigger to be teaching my little kids how to masturbate.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what I watched my beloved Navy turn into before my very eyes over the course of 20 years AD and the 12 years since. It didn't really get that bad until Billy the oildrilling fratboy rapist was elected. He and his wiccan radical lesbot "wife" were dead set on destroying our military. They tried to use it as their own personal petri dish for social tinkering. Then Obammi got selected. Shit went out of the frying pan and straight into the fires of hell with that Indonesian/Apefrican son of a coalburning whore married to a tranny buck piece of absolute shit.

Training when I started my career consisted of practical, job related, safety and warfighting readiness topics. Now it's devolved into this. Sheboons talking about muhpuzzy.

P.S. And another thing: When I was in boot camp, the Navy would kick your ass out if you got caught flogging the dolphin or paddling the pink canoe. It was considered a homosexual act since you were, technically, having sex with a member of the same sex - yourself. They would be charged under the UCMJ article 125 and swiftly given an admin sep or anything from ELS to OTH depending on the circumstances.

Being the only guy in the company who could type, I got voluntold to be the division yeoman and handled all the paperwork for 12 companies. I knew two guys in a sister company who were in the middle of being processed out for that very behavior when we met. They learned the hard way that there was no such thing as an "amnesty stall" in the head.

Back in the day, the military figured correctly that if a person couldn't go a few weeks without dwelling on muhdikk or muhpuzzy, then how the hell could they stay focused when the shit really hit the fan?
    Last edited by tweakstick; 12-02-2019 at 09:14 AM. Reason: P.S. And another thing: