Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Muzzgroid Sheboon New Mexico Terrorist Suspect be all crazy

Judge finds that Muslima arrested in New Mexico jihad compound has “mental disease,” unfit to stand trial
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/12/j...to-stand-trial
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jany-Leveille.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	10092
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leveille, who is an undocumented immigrant from Haiti, will initially be hospitalized for a maximum period of four months. If doctors determine she could eventually become competent to stand trial, they will continue to work with her for an “additional reasonable period of time” and may even require her to consume medication to help her attain competency.
    So, a savage Haitian invader criminal will get all this hospitalization and care for free. Guess who will pay for it? The law-abiding taxpayers, who can't get free hospital care, that's who.

And "Mental disease"? That's some diagnosis.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even Central American illegals are better than Haitian turds like that thing.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.