Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Autistic nigger makes junk, white people buy it.

First, i don't think its autistic. I think its just a nigger. It didn't start talking until the age of four, and i bet that was only grunts and moans when it was getting muhdikked. That is typical nigger behavior.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/10-year...order/30063552

Does its mammy get a extra bonus stupid check for it, due to its fake autism?
    And really what is so special about what it is making? It takes picture frames, pants them bright colors and glues items to them. All 10 year old girls do that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by Buck Simian; 12-01-2019 at 09:28 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Instead of autism, we could refer to room temperature I.Q.s as being on the nigger spectrum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pencil-Hardness-Lead-Grades.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	10090

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Instead of autism, we could refer to room temperature I.Q.s as being on the nigger spectrum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pencil-Hardness-Lead-Grades.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	10090
    In that case, this little niglet appears to be resting comfortably on the nigger spectrum.

You know, you would never know by looking at that niglet that it has autism. You would think you were looking at a nigger.

Did you know that the divorce rate among parents with autism is around 80%? I wonder what it is like with nigger parents with autism. Are the words "divorce" and "marriage" even in the language of Ebonics?

I wonder if the sheboon that birfed this thing was getting drunk, smoking cigarettes and marijuana, and huffing jenkem while pregnant with this thing. Its mammy should have just flushed the toilet when it was born.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niglet is no more autistic than I am. All the mammies learn about that and use it to get disability payments for the sprogs. Just another "GibsMeDat" scam and the government is happy to extort yet more money from your paychecks for them.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a normal nigger being subhuman and degenerate. A touch of shit is more like it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger is simply capitalizing on a disease that may or may not exist in real life I have no right to say if it is or isn't real however I do know that niggers are nowhere near intellectually compatible as human children are. This is just an excuse for Mammy to get government funding and milk the tit of social welfare benefits. Stupid liberal cucks are buying into this and giving the mammy even more money probably thinking so highly of themselves as they waste their hard-earned cash on this retard subhuman nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mother is the kind of person who will buy the stupidest shit from yard sales and corner stores. Even she would not buy from a nigger.