Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger throws its sprogs over barbed-wire fence during police chase

Niglets make good decoys when running from the police. It is not the first time i have heard of a nigger doing this. A cop is chasing them, they throw down their hellspawns and keep running. Even though it is a niglet the cop has to stop the chase to help the squalling piece of shit while its Daddy or Mommy gets away. Of course the police will eventually catch up with them as they have all the evidence they need now as to who they were, but niggers just can't think that far ahead.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-...mestream_click
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Niglets make good decoys when running from the police. It is not the first time i have heard of a nigger doing this. A cop is chasing them, they throw down their hellspawns and keep running. Even though it is a niglet the cop has to stop the chase to help the squalling piece of shit while its Daddy or Mommy gets away. Of course the police will eventually catch up with them as they have all the evidence they need now as to who they were, but niggers just can't think that far ahead.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-...mestream_click
    Not only do they have evidence by DNA against them but they are also going to be arrested for niglit abuse or nigfintcide. They just don't think that far ahead in the future. Do they not realize they're adding up more serious charges for them selves. They are so stupid it's almost like they're getting stupider. I guess that is how it is. Niggers have have done a lot to not surprise me anymore with all the things that they do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kangaroos will unload their babies when being chased by dingos, but that makes sense in the natural order of things. An adult kangaroo can have more babies to perpetuate the species and that is more valuable than one baby kangaroo. And here we have niggers who unload their sprogs when running from the popo, but they get caught anyway. Therefore, niggers don't have the intellectual abilities of kangaroos.

I still wonder why there are so many niggers, when it seems few of them survive the nigger parenting.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Kangaroos will unload their babies when being chased by dingos, but that makes sense in the natural order of things. An adult kangaroo can have more babies to perpetuate the species and that is more valuable than one baby kangaroo. And here we have niggers who unload their sprogs when running from the popo, but they get caught anyway. Therefore, niggers don't have the intellectual abilities of kangaroos.

I still wonder why there are so many niggers, when it seems few of them survive the nigger parenting.
    I think of it like how any animal that has litters or an insect spawn a lot of offspring. The rate of birth has to be so high for it keep pace with the species' innate ability to self delete and its lack of care beyond the self preservation of the broodmare/buck.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the liberal outrage over snigglet tossing?
    It was liberal outrage that got the sport of midget tossing banned across the country and those guys volunteer for that shit. They made good money doing it and let's face it - They weren't exactly going to make it in the Nigger Bakkuhbawull Assoshashun - you know - because of all the tall niggers...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Where is the liberal outrage over snigglet tossing?
    It was liberal outrage that got the sport of midget tossing banned across the country and those guys volunteer for that shit. They made good money doing it and let's face it - They weren't exactly going to make it in the Nigger Bakkuhbawull Assoshashun - you know - because of all the tall niggers...
    I can't help but wonder if niggers were responsible for the creation of the concept of the frost giant.

Their skin appears as skin does when it is frozen, burned, and rotten.

They spread everywhere and do everything possible to destroy their environment.

They create entropy in an unusually fast and unpleasant manner.

They suck the life out of any and all organisms that try to assist them in survival.

They kill and eat their own offspring.

They kill and eat other niggers.

They kill and eat other species.

They rape things that aren't even alive.

They would devour the energy from the sun for no other reason than... ???

I think niggers would create black holes for no reason other than as an act of self destruction, and "keeping it real," I think we all know that niggers hate themselves even more than we do.