Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

"Teen" sentenced to life for strangling woman during botched burglary

Pavement ape "teen" has been sentenced to life for murder committed during attempted burglary.

A jury found groid Antjuan Sanders guilty of first-degree murder in the death of Susan Midyett. Jurors heard evidence that coon Sanders broke into Midyett's home thinking she was away, then strangled her to cover up its crime.
    https://eu.pnj.com/story/news/2019/1...th/4319038002/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DbKz3-ZV4AA2SZZ.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	10062

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mv5GbC7.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	10063

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the days after killing Susan Midyett, Antjuan Sanders returned to her home, stole her purse, cellphone, and made unusual internet searches on her computer, according to the report.
    Finally, a "motive" for a nigger doing what a nigger does. A valuable human being was viciously murdered by this POS so he could have her phone and her wallet. And now the public can pay millions of dollars to keep this thing fed, clothed and housed and it will only be about 45 when it gets out.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typically, a first-degree murder conviction carries an automatic life sentence. However, because Sanders was 17 at the time of the offense, Florida law required that he receive a customized sentence that accounted for his specific criminal history, life circumstances, maturity level and other factors.
    Even Florida has coddler laws designed to let niggers get off easily? The only factor to consider is that it's a nigger, and so it needs the death penalty immediately. It was born a criminal. Its "life circumstances" and "maturity level" are that it's a nigger, which if it ever gets out of NU, means it will just kill again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the days after killing Susan Midyett, Antjuan Sanders returned to her home, stole her purse, cellphone, and made unusual internet searches on her computer, according to the report.
    The nigger probably was so stupid it logged onto its own spookbook page and posted selfies inside her house from her computer. I guarantee you it was something like that.

It will be out by the time its 30. Everyone will have forgotten about what it did to that poor woman and the coddlers will claim it deserves another chance at life.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seriously boils my blood whenever I see "teen" applied to a nigger who is a legal adult. The MSM has this need to soften the crime by making it appear as if it was a youthful mistake.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It seriously boils my blood whenever I see "teen" applied to a nigger who is a legal adult. The MSM has this need to soften the crime by making it appear as if it was a youthful mistake.
    He's only a lad
    You really can't blame him
    Only a lad
    Society made him
    Only a lad
    He's our responsibility
    Oh, oh, oh oh oh
    Only a lad
    He really couldn't help it
    Only a lad
    He didn't want to do it
    Only a lad
    He's underprivileged and abused
    Perhaps a little bit confused
    Oh, oh, oh, oh oh oh
    Whoa whoa whoa
    Oh, whoa whoa whoa

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger will get out on some good conduct BS before it's 30, 35 tops. Seems to be the trend these days, letting niggers niggers get out early, instead of giving them life or the needle.

I wish they still used 'ol sparky.