Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

(Nigdar) South Dakota stabbing attack sends 3 minors to hospital; underage suspect arrested

An underage suspect was arrested Friday evening in the stabbings of three minor victims along the Sioux Falls Bike Trail in South Dakota, according to a report.

The suspect hasn't been identified because it's a "minor".
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/underage-...ota-bike-trail

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is almost certainly a nigger.

I don't know why they said it was underaged. In the niggerhood, once the nigger escapes the larval stage and is no longer considered to be a potential ghetto lobster, it is ready to begin a life of crime and muh dikkery.

To calculate the age of a nigger, advanced math is often needed. Here is how I figure things out.

x = Nigger's age in nigger years.
    y = Nigger's age in human years, minus z.
    z = First 3 years of niglet's life, in human years.

z=3,y=4,x=43
    z+(y*10) = x

So in this case, if the niglet is 7 years old in human years, it is actually 43 years old in nigger years. More than old enough to be committing crimes, and old enough to be punished for them.

The average lifespan of a human in human years is 81 years. The average lifespan of a nigger is 60 in nigger years.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't we just call them Slightly Tinted Suspects like the Netherlands does? Or even better yet how about God Damned Niggers which is what they actually are?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    It is almost certainly a nigger.

I don't know why they said it was underaged. In the niggerhood, once the nigger escapes the larval stage and is no longer considered to be a potential ghetto lobster, it is ready to begin a life of crime and muh dikkery.

To calculate the age of a nigger, advanced math is often needed. Here is how I figure things out.

x = Nigger's age in nigger years.
    y = Nigger's age in human years, minus z.
    z = First 3 years of niglet's life, in human years.

z=3,y=4,x=43
    z+(y*10) = x

So in this case, if the niglet is 7 years old in human years, it is actually 43 years old in nigger years. More than old enough to be committing crimes, and old enough to be punished for them.

The average lifespan of a human in human years is 81 years. The average lifespan of a nigger is 60 in nigger years.
    I like that! Are you sure, though, it isn't an exponential equation? Linear seems far too low.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I like that! Are you sure, though, it isn't an exponential equation? Linear seems far too low.
    It may be true that a linear expression of nigger age may not be the most accurate, but it is more accurate than attempting to assume that niggers age at the same rate as humans.

Also, as a side note, it becomes clear that the reason niggers muh dik and/or muh poosie at extremely early human ages is because they "mature", on a physical level, much faster than humans. One may also notice that when miscegenation takes place, the nigger is almost always engaging in statutory rape, as the nigger will always be older than the human. Lawmakers should pay attention to this.

And I think that nigger age plateaus after the human age of 18. There is nowhere left for it to go at that point, and it is all downhill from there.

And here is another chart that I think helps explain some nigger cognitive deficiencies.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Also, as a side note, it becomes clear that the reason niggers muh dik and/or muh poosie at extremely early human ages is because they "mature", on a physical level, much faster than humans. One may also notice that when miscegenation takes place, the nigger is almost always engaging in statutory rape, as the nigger will always be older than the human. Lawmakers should pay attention to this.

And I think that nigger age plateaus after the human age of 18. There is nowhere left for it to go at that point, and it is all downhill from there.
    Couldn't agree more. They aren't quite like tribbles, they aren't exactly born pregnant, but they are born ready for muh dikk/muh poosie.

(animated GIFs, click to play)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24343.gif 
Views:	59 
Size:	3.61 MB 
ID:	10120 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3511f07e762b2b.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	10121 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m7i0zgXCks1r6jjvc.gif 
Views:	59 
Size:	483.4 KB 
ID:	10122
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.