Close

Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: What is your favorite cause of good niggers in the Congo?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • AIDS

1 6.67%
  • Ebola

5 33.33%
  • Malaria

0 0%
  • Yellow Fever

0 0%
  • Cholera

1 6.67%
  • Measles

0 0%
  • Starvation

6 40.00%
  • Self deletion

2 13.33%
  • War

2 13.33%
  • Ghetto Lobsterification

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Congo Chaos! More niggers die from disease!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...HO-Africa-dead

In news that is bound to put a big smile on your face, it has been revealed that over 5,000 niggers in the Congo are now good.

Yes, in a situation that has many humans laughing and jumping with joy, measles and ebola have been decimating their nigger population.

There have been over 250 THOUSAND measles infections in that country, but only 5,000 dead niggers. This is disappointing, but things can only get better as the Congolese niggers KEEP KILLING the people trying to bring them vaccines. They also continue to muh dik the corpses of niggers that have been made good by ebola, so they are continuing to spread that plague to each other.

Keep up the muh dikkery, niggers!

And it almost goes without saying that niggers are giving each other AIDS, but that is more like a slow burn versus the quick burn of ebola or measles. Only 450 thousand niggers are documented as having it, but the actual number of infected niggers is sure to be much higher.

The origin of HIV has actually been traced back to the Congo, where it was originally obtained by a nigger that decided to muh dik a monkey infected with SIV. The nigger then gave it to other downlow niggers and muh dikked its unfaithful wife, and AIDS has been burning through niggerkind ever since.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for starvation. Ebola never really lived up to its potential. 90 million niggers currently infest the Congo, but deaths from Ebola number only in the thousands. Cut off the damn food aid before these savages make their way to America.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for starvation as well. I hope it goes massively epidemic in the muddahland. There are few things funnier than Sally Struthers whiney voice on the verge of tears pleading for donations to feed the nigs. And the photos of emaciated niglets are HILARIOUS!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wish I had a Wii.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	10068
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I voted for starvation as well. I hope it goes massively epidemic in the muddahland. There are few things funnier than Sally Struthers whiney voice on the verge of tears pleading for donations to feed the nigs. And the photos of emaciated niglets are HILARIOUS!!!

Name:	wish I had a Wii.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	10068
    "Starvation" here too. I have been seeing those TV shows begging for money for the starving niglets, who always have flies crawling over their faces, from my very earliest memories. All these years later, the niglets are STILL starving.

When are the bleeding hearts ever going to wake up and realize that a species which cannot feed itself - ever - is a candidate for extinction and let Mother Nature (who has been trying desperately to do the right thing) take her course? Are libtards going to eternally feed niggers from the day their mammies shit them out until they they become good?

I've been saying for many years that feeding them just enough so they can muh dik and keep breeding is insane and futile.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Starvation, hands down. Because it's a slow, miserable way to die and also 100% effective. Want to put a stop to world hunger....stop feeding the starving. Pretty fuckin simple really.

Name:	4702bf947496ec6a25e43bc24a5a7d7d7780f616841b460367092873722adce5.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	10070 My favorite.

Name:	there-are-kids-starving-in-africa-36449098.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	10071

Name:	FB_IMG_1527484285528.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	10072

Name:	FB_IMG_1509767418713.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	10073

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I voted for war for financial reasons. If the apefricoons die quick, it cost us less. If it's a lingering death, our gubbamint will find a way to funnel billions of our tax dollars into foreign aid(s) to whatever backwater hole in the sand these niggers live in, just to prolong their miserable existence. Maybe one of these magic wakandans will build a nuke and solidify that turd filled sand into glass - then, Sally Struthers won't have any sick snigglets to parade in front of the cameras; she'll have to cry about something else.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Personally I don't give 2 shits how the niggers die, as long as they die and FAST, the faster the better.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    There have been over 250 THOUSAND measles infections in that country, but only 5,000 dead niggers. This is disappointing, but things can only get better as the Congolese niggers KEEP KILLING the people trying to bring them vaccines. They also continue to muh dik the corpses of niggers that have been made good by ebola, so they are continuing to spread that plague to each other.
    It's like measles' mortality rate with niggers is equal to nigger marksmanship.

Here's a redone old joke. An American and a nigger are fighting over a magic lamp they found on the beach. The genie is sick of it and says it'll grant each of them one wish. The nigger says, "Sheeit, ah wants all Africa to bees Wakanda: we be the smartest peeps, we gots all our flyin hoopties an sheeit, we gots a giant shield, an all YTs dat don lubs us are all kicked out."

The genie says, "It is done."

The American says, "Tell me about this shield."

"Well," the genie replies, "it's invisible, it's impenetrable, nothing can get through, nothing can get out."

"All right, here's my wish. Give all of them Ebola."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the problem is?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went with ghetto lobster. Simply because all the other methods allow a nigger the possibility to reporduce before it gets batwings.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Help the niggers. They're always so grateful:

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Help the niggers. They're always so grateful:

Those ungrateful pieces of shit deserve NOTHING.

Except maybe some smallpox blankets.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just read some disturbing news. Some cucks are working on making an HIV vaccine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...rials-n1092021

I think the real targets of this vaccine should be the heterosexual females that muh poosie downlow nigger bucks. Wait, no.

The real targets should only be human men, women, and children, so that they don't get HIV when they are raped by niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I just read some disturbing news. Some cucks are working on making an HIV vaccine.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...rials-n1092021
    Quite honestly, I was quietly hoping they'd never find a vaccine or cure. I believe it's Mother Nature taking out the trash. Yes, I know there's collateral damage but I'm willing to accept it.

Meanwhile...one of my all-time favorites:

Name:	2591672019_8410bef1f6_z.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	10095

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Quite honestly, I was quietly hoping they'd never find a vaccine or cure. I believe it's Mother Nature taking out the trash. Yes, I know there's collateral damage but I'm willing to accept it.
    A woman I know married a man with hemophilia. They bought a house, she got pregnant and everything was great. Then he needed a transfusion and guess what he got? Blood with AIDS in it. He suffered greatly and died at 33, leaving her alone with a newborn. I agree with taking out the trash, but not when the trash first victimizes innocent people.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	d6av3u6-89a9ddb4-5c95-44f1-911f-7b94a026c8a5.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	10096

I went with starvation as well. The gluttonous niggers have out-bred their resources since the begining of time.
    Starvation is a direct result of lack of effort and planing.

It is entirely self inflicted, and can not be spread.
    Starving niggers are a beautiful part of nature.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    I went with starvation as well. The gluttonous niggers have out-bred their resources since the begining of time.
    Starvation is a direct result of lack of effort and planing. It is entirely self inflicted, and can not be spread.
    It's not a matter of out-breeding resources, it's piss poor utilization. Apefrica has more natural resources than any other continent on the planet and they are too stupid and feckless to use them. Profits from any that are used go to line the pockets of greasy niggtatorships.

As far as out-breeding, they certainly do but the resource is wit and gumption both of which, they have none.

The tiny country of South Africa feeds the entire continent so what do the niggers do? They rape, pillage and plunder until there is nothing left. Soon, white flight will happen there just like it did in Detroit. There will be nothing left.

Self inflicted it is. They really are gluttons for self punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I agree with taking out the trash, but not when the trash first victimizes innocent people.
    Diva, I hear you. That's part of the reason I went with war. At least war won't spread by a nigger getting on an airplane. That's generally reserved for sand-niggers with box-cutters.