Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Canuck cuck judge makes BASED man pay $4K fine for telling mohammed to go back to sandnigger country

Bell Canada customer ordered to pay $4,000 for 'intolerable racist conduct' toward customer service agent

A Bell Canada customer has been ordered to pay $4,000 by the Quebec Human Rights Tribunal for “discriminatory language” he used in a 2016 phone call with a customer service agent.

The customer, Jean-François Éthier, called to cancel his Bell service. The customer service representative, Mohamed Jied, told the customer his first name, causing the conversation to “degenerate significantly,” according to a Tribunal account of the recording.

“Take your bags, take your turban and get out of Quebec,” Éthier says in one part of the recorded conversation, to which Jied replies: “I am Canadian.”

The two individuals started hurling insults at one another.

“Get f—ed, okay? Young man, f— you …,” Jied is heard saying. Éthier replies: “You are all terrorists. That is guaranteed.”

At the labour board hearing, Jied said he took a break after the call and tried to call Éthier back three times to apologize, which is against company policy to do without permission. Jied said he was sent to voicemail and did not leave a message, but Nordia said the calls lasted nine minutes, three minutes, and 34 seconds, and concluded that Jied was attempting to intimidate the client. It said Jied “severely” insulted the client and threatened him by saying “I have your address here, friend, we’ll see” during the initial call.
    Despite the ruling, Gervais did place some accountability on Jied’s shoulders. At one point in the conversation, Jied is heard saying: “Suck my d—.”

“Anger does not constitute a valid defence,” wrote Gervais, adding, “Provocation by the victim is not a defence.”
    https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...-service-agent
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It said Jied “severely” insulted the client and threatened him by saying “I have your address here, friend, we’ll see” during the initial call.
    Is there any question why the sandnigger was called a terrorist? If it quacks like a duck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Take your bags, take your turban and get out of Quebec,” Éthier says
    Quebecers are probably the last stand of political incorrectness. I'm married to one and they hate everyone who is not a French Canadian.

My provider is the thieving, scamming Bell Canada, who like every big business, outsources their work to India. I cannot tell you how many times I've called for assistance and spent most of my time on the phone saying, "Pardon me?" because most of them have such heavy Indian accents I cannot understand them. Infuriating.