Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon lawmakers want to make 'virginity check' vagina examinations illegal

More nigger genius from magic niggers elected from the nigger plagued armpit of America.
    Lawmakers Want to Ban Virginity Examination After T.I.’s Comments About Checking Daughter’s Hymen

New York lawmakers are so disgusted by T.I.'s remarks on his annual doctor visit with his daughter to get her hymen checked that they want to bar such practice. The two female Democratic politicians wants to virginity examination a felony.

According to Page Six, state Sen. Roxanne Persaud (D-Brooklyn) and Assemblywoman Michaelle Solages (D-Nassau) have introduced new legislation that would forbid doctors from performing hymen check-up. They consider such examination unscientific and abusive.

“These examinations are not only a violation of women's and girls' human rights, but in cases of rape, can cause additional pain and mimic the original act of sexual violence, leading to re-experience, re-traumatization and re-victimization,” they said in the bill memo.
    https://superstars.news/2019/11/29/l...ughters-hymen/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly that is an unreliable method of detecting if a woman is still a virgin. It also is not often I will partially agree with the left. It is nobody's business but hers. I do not see the purpouse of this examination but I do not think it should be a felony unless done without the patients consent. What is her father going to gain by knowing?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    BOH makes a good point. What would the father have to gain? Young women can tear their hymen in any number of ways. Many don't even know it occurred. If the idea here is somehow an intact hymen is a sign of virginity then I hate to break the bad news.

This really does reinforce what we've been on about here for years....these savages live in the 13th century.

I'd also add that because this 'hymen check' is pointless, crude and completely without any scientific merit, it ought to be a crime to subject a young lady to the procedure.

P.S. I wouldn't want some creepy-ass doctor who subscribes to this nonsense anywhere near my daughter's lady bits.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't even know why anyone would want a doctor doing something like that to their daughters.

I think in the Bible there was a reference to a father checking his daughter's virginity right before a marriage was consummated, and that involved allowing the father to penetrate the daughter's muh poosie, and then allowing the blood from the broken hymen to soak a rag as "evidence" of the girl's virginity... I'm sure there were reasons for that back in the day, but a bloody rag probably won't help many legal issues in modern courts.

Back on topic, what would prevent the doctor from muh dikking the female patient and then having both of them lie about her virginity status?

It's such an obvious question that I'm surprised it never occurred to the nigger that was forcing its sheboon daughter to do this.

I've also heard women say that hymens can be "lost" due to all sorts of non-sexual related activities.

I'll bet he also wouldn't let his daughter get the HPV vaccine because he was afraid it would turn her into a slut.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I don't even know why anyone would want a doctor doing something like that to their daughters.

I think in the Bible there was a reference to a father checking his daughter's virginity right before a marriage was consummated, and that involved allowing the father to penetrate the daughter's muh poosie, and then allowing the blood from the broken hymen to soak a rag as "evidence" of the girl's virginity... I'm sure there were reasons for that back in the day, but a bloody rag probably won't help many legal issues in modern courts.

Back on topic, what would prevent the doctor from muh dikking the female patient and then having both of them lie about her virginity status?

It's such an obvious question that I'm surprised it never occurred to the nigger that was forcing its sheboon daughter to do this.

I've also heard women say that hymens can be "lost" due to all sorts of non-sexual related activities.
    Not quite. The father would give the bride away as a virgin and if the husband found her to be a ho on the honeymoon night by not breaking her hymen, she would be delivered back to the father. This was done by use of a white sheet on the marital bed. The husband, if he believed her to be a ho would present said sheet for inspection by elders. No niggrafied sexcapades involved here. Old Testament Jews were hardcore about these things and any such muhdikkery would have resulted in the stoning of her father.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not quite. The father would give the bride away as a virgin and if the husband found her to be a ho on the honeymoon night by not breaking her hymen, she would be delivered back to the father. This was done by use of a white sheet on the marital bed. The husband, if he believed her to be a ho would present said sheet for inspection by elders. No niggrafied sexcapades involved here. Old Testament Jews were hardcore about these things and any such muhdikkery would have resulted in the stoning of her father.
    The test was in case the husband claimed he married a non-virgin. Her parents were given the bridal bedsheet to hold onto, so that they could display it and say, "Hey, you didn't say anything after your wedding night!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The test was in case the husband claimed he married a non-virgin. Her parents were given the bridal bedsheet to hold onto, so that they could display it and say, "Hey, you didn't say anything after your wedding night!"
    I stand corrected. It's been a while since I read that one. I'm going to chalk that one up to having a "middle aged moment" as we say in my family.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTH is a "T.I"?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentat of House Atreides View Post
    WTH is a "T.I"?
    You'll probably be sorry you axed. T.I. is some nigger cRap 'artist' who was the subject of the OP. The nigger who was taking it's sow daughter to have her hymen checked. A nigger with a net worth of about 50 million. This shitskin:

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri.../ti-net-worth/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You'll probably be sorry you axed. T.I. is some nigger cRap 'artist' who was the subject of the OP.
    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TI.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	10079  

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, the whole concept of "virginity" is ridiculous and meaningless. A girl could spend every evening at the docks giving blowjobs, handjobs and anal sex to sailors and have an intact hymen. A lesbian who may have participated in all sorts of perversions, bondage and orgies could technically be a virgin. Therefore, it's all bullshit.

Any father who is that interested in his daughter's vagina is a creep freak. IMO, this nigger is so invested his sow daughter's hymen only because he wants to the one to break it. We know incest is natural for niggers.

Finally, no female can have this done against her will by any reputable doctor so the sow must have agreed to it.

It has always been my opinion that men only demand their wives be virgins so they have no basis for comparison.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It has always been my opinion that men only demand their wives be virgins so they have no basis for comparison.
    She lines up, controls her breathing, takes careful aim and.....BULLSEYE!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    She lines up, controls her breathing, takes careful aim and.....BULLSEYE!
    Hee! that's all ancient history except for Muzzies and strangely enough, some niggers. I'm not sure why, since sows start spreading as soon as they're ready for breeding. An American woman I chat with told me that's because they have to start reproducing before their bucks get killed or go to NU. Makes sense, I guess, in their Bizarro world.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask those libturd law makers how they feel about muzzies mutilating young girl's genitals???
    I'm sure the silence would be rewarding.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23