Close

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer

What exactly are we not allowed to say about sand niggers?

To clarify, what exactly are we not allowed to say about sand niggers?

Some of us may be familiar with another very famous forum that encourages nigger bashing, but does not allow coalburner/oildriller bashing, which is insanely suspect and bizarre.

I'm curious as to whether or not I need to be worried about comparing sand niggers to niggers. To use the politically correct vernacular, is this going to be like many "dark-skinned Italian" discussions?

The same rules apply that are set for niggers. You can bash sand niggers all you like here as long as you do not suggest violence or any kind of uprising. Oil drillers/burners are fair game but the same rules apply. No suggesting they pay any price for their behavior. All others are strictly off limits. We welcome all people here who are not of those categories.

SC Anemia
    I might add that what you're doing is exactly what you should do....ask questions.

You'll find that we're a fairly democratic group of people here (not to be confused with the political party) in that we encourage open, frank and sometimes heated conversation. We like to think that we can shine a light on the nigger plague if we keep to intelligent, informed discussion.

Coalburning is of course part of that discussion. It's generally agreed upon here that burners are no better than and in most cases, worse than niggers. They made a choice to be lowlife and deserve to be treated as such.

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I might add that what you're doing is exactly what you should do....ask questions.

You'll find that we're a fairly democratic group of people here (not to be confused with the political party) in that we encourage open, frank and sometimes heated conversation. We like to think that we can shine a light on the nigger plague if we keep to intelligent, informed discussion.

Coalburning is of course part of that discussion. It's generally agreed upon here that burners are no better than and in most cases, worse than niggers. They made a choice to be lowlife and deserve to be treated as such.

Very well stated SCA
    Niggers & Muzzies are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Very well stated SCA

Senior Technical Administrator
    Captain
    I'm curious as to whether or not I need to be worried about comparing sand niggers to niggers. To use the politically correct vernacular, is this going to be like many "dark-skinned Italian" discussions?
    Sand niggers landed on this site by virtue of their desire to blow everything up, and to wage religious, economic, cultural war on western society. And because they rape goats. Such a creature is hard to refer to as either 'human' or 'equal'. Like niggers.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.