Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    A Realist
    Chimpout Guest

London Welcomes More Terrorists

Another attack on London Bridge today. Funny how every reporter covering the scene is nigger or some shade of nigger.
    Do they really think they're fooling us?

Muslims are allowed into Britain to bomb and kill us; listen out now for renewed calls for us to apologise for "Islamophobia"!

Let's just kick these primitive fuckers OUT!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A Realist View Post
    Funny how every reporter covering the scene is nigger or some shade of nigger.!
    They are called "magic" niggers, highly-trained monkeys used by Libtards to fool the masses into believing those anthropoid apes are "just like us". But, don't be deceived. There is not, can never be, and will bever be such a thing as a "civilized ape". These "magic" niggers are as dangerous as the rest of them. They will forget their training and go native in a blink of an eye:

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That dirty bacon munching mayor of London, Sadik Kahn, had a press conference about the incident. He was blabbering about diversity. He makes me sick.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need to round up all of the niggers, and then, in a very humane and safe manner, ship them back to Africa.

What happens after the engines in our ships are mysteriously destroyed is, well, a problem for the niggers.

But then again, they should be able to use their magic melanin powers to fix the things and come back to America, right?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    We need to round up all of the niggers, and then, in a very humane and safe manner, ship them back to Africa.

What happens after the engines in our ships are mysteriously destroyed is, well, a problem for the niggers.

But then again, they should be able to use their magic melanin powers to fix the things and come back to America, right?
    I don't see why they don't use their flying pyramids to open a portal back to Wakanda. Perhaps there are jobs there?(JFC autocorrect actually auto-capitalized Wakanda)

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    That dirty bacon munching mayor of London, Sadik Kahn, had a press conference about the incident. He was blabbering about diversity. He makes me sick.
    The knife-wielding sandnigger that killed 2 people yesterday was a member of shit-ape Sadiq Khan's own sub-human clan.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah on ships with big holes in the bottom.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    You mean bacon hatin' muslim mayor?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

The non niggers are addicted to niggers now. They'll never let the niggers be deported. Things have changed. Dems lost the civil war. It only went downhill from there.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeShawn View Post
    The non niggers are addicted to niggers now. They'll never let the niggers be deported. Things have changed. Dems lost the civil war. It only went downhill from there.
    Niggers have always been the lifeline of the liberal. From the days of slavery until today when the elites need them for voter fraud. Sure some actually have their strange beliefs that niggers are "just like us" and can live in a civilized part of the world without destroying it. But despite clear evidence to the contrary of that, they just blame conservatives for the nature of the beast. When it is too late they will look back and blame everyone but themselves then apologize to the niggers for not being able to be more nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Niggers have always been the lifeline of the liberal. From the days of slavery until today when the elites need them for voter fraud. Sure some actually have their strange beliefs that niggers are "just like us" and can live in a civilized part of the world without destroying it. But despite clear evidence to the contrary of that, they just blame conservatives for the nature of the beast. When it is too late they will look back and blame everyone but themselves then apologize to the niggers for not being able to be more nigger.
    I actually agree with most tenets of liberalism except racial equality. Because I've seen/experienced so many examples to disprove racial equality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeShawn View Post
    I actually agree with most tenets of liberalism except racial equality. Because I've seen/experienced so many examples to disprove racial equality.
    The main thing I disagree with about liberalism is their general concept of forcing people to be equal.

People are not equal. Some people are smarter and/or stronger than others. Some people are dumber and/or weaker than others. I think it is best to just acknowledge the reality of the situation and figure out a way to make progress.

We don't need to turn the USA into some sort of weird 'Harrison Bergeron'-style nightmare world where equality is forced on everybody. We don't need to punish people for being successful. We don't need to steal from the rich and give to the poor.

And we sure as hell don't need to be supporting niggers in every aspect of their lives.

There is a difference between a human falling on hard times and then rebuilding his/her life with the assistance of charity (or in some cases, living on government assistance after volunteering to serve in the military and getting injured in a way that prevents him or her from being self-sufficient), and a nigger living from cradle to grave on welfare and affirmative action.

Niggers view welfare as a means of living without having to earn anything. Affirmative action is the same thing. Affirmative action allows unqualified niggers to have jobs that qualified humans should have... JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NIGGERS.

Niggers didn't earn those jobs, and they probably wouldn't be able to keep those jobs without affirmative action or unions. Affirmative action is a way of stealing a working human's livelihood away from them. Jobs are stolen from humans and given to the niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, bye.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, bye.

What a waste of chain.
    They would have rockfished anyway.

If you really wanted to torture them, throw soap overboard too.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    What a waste of chain.
    They would have rockfished anyway..
    A waste of valuable coconuts too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	10168
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen that movie, it looks like a white liberal guilt-fest. Who would sink their John Deere and Caterpillar farm machinery?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    I've never seen that movie, it looks like a white liberal guilt-fest.
    Me neither! When I heard the name "Roots" somehow I knew they weren't talking about vegetables!

(I know, I know, they really were talking about vegetables, but that's a whole different story...)
    Liberalism is the root of heresy, the tree of evil in whose branches all the harpies of infidelity find ample shelter; it is today the evil of all evils. - Dr. Don Felix Sarda Y Salvany

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting back to London and its terrorist mayor:

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.