Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just waiting for the four civilians that tackled it to be arrested for racially aggravated assault.

If you think I'm joking, I'm not.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I am just waiting for the four civilians that tackled it to be arrested for racially aggravated assault.

Seems to me you folks might consider a regime change. Not to make light of your situation Odin but as Diva points out, your government refuses to protect its people.

I'm not so sure I'd be willing to tolerate that bullshit. I live in California where our government would have us unarmed and helpless with their bullshit gun-free zones and ridiculous laws. Most of us with any sense figured out a way 'round that if you gnomesayin.

I will not now, or ever go down without having given myself a fighting chance. Maybe that's my Yankee privilege showing having been born in a land has has a 2nd amendment. I cant imagine it any other way.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

I'm pretty sure that would be on the agenda by the supreme body of fervid Muzzie/Nigger asslicking hypocrites, but I think that really might finally be the straw to break the camel's back since the public, in general, is calling these guys heroes, which they are. I wonder how many more valuable humans would be dead if not for them. Anyone with connected brain cells might ponder, "Gee, this epidemic of rape, murder, and terrorist acts get worse each time we let more muzzie and nigger savages in our country. Maybe it's not a coincidence? Hmm..."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    17.4m Brexit voters have already figured this out.

Anyone who voted to remain in the 4th Reich voted for mass, uncontrolled immigration and more of the same rapes, gang violence and terrorism.

A disturbing point to note is that there are currently 20,000 persons of interest in the UK and this is growing on a daily basis as rigid inflatables full of illegal immigrants wash up on the south coast.

The obvious answer is to deport all of them and their welfare scrounging clans back to whatever 3rd world shithole they hail from.

We are an island. You have to pass through at least two safe countries to get here from the middle east or Africa. So I don't want to hear about 'asylum seekers'.

These are illegal immigrants and by definition, criminals pure and simple.

We don't want, or need them here.
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 12-02-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12