Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

London Bridge Closed, Some People Did Something, Stabbing, Shots Fired

Chickenshits! This hasn't been confirmed yet as asslifters but if its not I'll move this later. Let's not call it terrorism yet either, just terror related.

Police have shot a suspect after five people were injured in a stabbing incident near London Bridge.

The Metropolitan police said the circumstances were unclear but that the incident was being treated “as though it is terror-related”.

Police said they were called to a stabbing at premises near the bridge shortly before 2pm on Friday.

Graphic footage posted on social media showed armed officers apparently pulling civilians off a person lying on the ground on the bridge before firing at him from close range.
    Anyone here have mad social media skills and able do find that video?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...r-five-injured

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they should ban knives in London, since their ban on guns worked SO WELL at reducing terrorist activities and crime in general...

"Please turn in all kitchen knives to your nearest police station. If you visit a friend or family member, and they have knives in their home, to include butter knives, please report them to the police. They might be terrorists. Please ignore actual muslims and niggers engaging in criminal activities. KTHXBYE."

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Anyone here have mad social media skills and able do find that video?

https://www.facebook.com/Bradfordsec...1241037566208/

https://www.facebook.com/southasiand...5386493818554/

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    That second video showed a witness walking away with a knife.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Maybe they should ban knives in London, since their ban on guns worked SO WELL at reducing terrorist activities and crime in general...
    Since you mentioned it, this from last year:

After murder rate passes NYC, London Mayor Sadiq Khan calls for sharper knife control
    No shit, this dickhead really did push for "knife control". Moron.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...rol/500328002/

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATED: They smoked this asslifter because...and it turns out they were correct....he was wearing a suicide vest.

Actually it was a fake suicide vest. The bullets that struck this dummy however were real.
    Fake suicide vest or not, he did seem to be wearing a real suicide vest.

edit: I think I gave myself a mild migraine when I wrote that, but you guys probably know what I was trying to say.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have half a dozen videos from whatsapp. No idea how to upload them though.

The al-goat-rapist got double tapped.

I am pleased.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I have half a dozen videos from whatsapp. No idea how to upload them though.

The al-goat-rapist got double tapped.

I am pleased.
    You ought to be and....proud of your countrymen. From what I understand and the video I've seen, it was bystanders who jumped this asshole and took him to the ground.

I'm somewhat surprised though that the police pulled them off of this guy after they had him wrestled to the ground and subdued.

In what I watched (see above, thanks ATPF) the police pulled the bystanders off this guy, backed away and promptly issued his goat wings.
    Nicely done I suppose but he was already down and captured. Meh, one less goat molester in the world.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    In what I watched (see above, thanks ATPF) the police pulled the bystanders off this guy, backed away and promptly issued his goat wings.
    Nicely done I suppose but he was already down and captured. Meh, one less goat molester in the world.
    What... you think we should have wasted taxpayer dollars keeping that thing alive for a couple more decades...

When a couple bullets would have costed taxpayers significantly less?

It's not like it would have ever been a contributing member of society.

edit: the family members will probably try to win the sand nigger lottery now. they want to be sand nigger rich.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    You ought to be and....proud of your countrymen. From what I understand and the video I've seen, it was bystanders who jumped this asshole and took him to the ground.

I'm somewhat surprised though that the police pulled them off of this guy after they had him wrestled to the ground and subdued.

Its the copper who slotted it that I feel sorry for.

That guy will be taken off active duty and will be filling in forms for the next three months.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    In what I watched (see above, thanks ATPF).

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since you mentioned it, this from last year:

No shit, this dickhead really did push for "knife control". Moron.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...rol/500328002/

So much vibrancy. Welcome Migrants!

They're being forced to call a spade a spade, or sandnigger or whatever.

A number of people have been stabbed in what is now being called a terrorist incident by London Bridge Friday afternoon, authorities said.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcomegallery.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	10054

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Sadly, reports say 2 of the injured victims have passed away.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Its the copper who slotted it that I feel sorry for.

That guy will be taken off active duty and will be filling in forms for the next three months.
    As much as it seems to us like punishment, It really isn't.

This gives the department time to make sure all it's ducks are in a row to defend this cop and the department.

This gives the cop time to process and digest what happened. Unlike niggers, humans have complex brains and all the emotions that come with them. A lot of people can say "it wouldn't bother me one bit" when in fact, that's easy to say if you've never done it. Talk to war vets and you'll understand what I mean if you don't already.

This gives the monkeys time to forget the zoo-master's face. If these guys showed up on the streets tomorrow, it would be with bulls-eyes painted on them and their families. Give them a couple of weeks and they will move on to the next muzzy outrage to bitch about.

If I were this cop, I would take this as a working vacation. Draw full pay. Relax at the desk for a while without having to be on edge from the time you put the uniform on until the velcro rips off to climb in bed. Get in some extra therapeutic hours at the range. You've earned it.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Purely out of curiosity, why do sand niggers worship a rock?

Does that have anything to do with worshiping Allah?

That would be like if Christians were to worship a physical representation of Christ on the cross, instead of God. Most Christian (and Muslim) religions perceive Jesus to be a prophet... not God.

And even if Jesus were the son of God, why do so many followers of Christ choose to not behave in the same manner as Christ, as is depicted in the New Testament?

I'm pretty sure that ritually molesting little boys is not something that most of the Bible is cool with. But Catholics were bizarrely okay with this for centuries.

That being said, muslims also rape little boys, and I'm not okay with that either.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This gives the cop time to process and digest what happened. Unlike niggers, humans have complex brains and all the emotions that come with them. A lot of people can say "it wouldn't bother me one bit" when in fact, that's easy to say if you've never done it. Talk to war vets and you'll understand what I mean if you don't already.
    This is so true! My favorite Uncle of ww2 vintage wouldn't talk of the war unless it involved niggers in the conversation. He was a decorated hero but clamed up when it came to discussing taking a life. He lost some very good friends because the niggers ran in battle and he did everything possible to fuck with them until the day he died. He had no use for any slant eyes but absolutely detested niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    This is so true! My favorite Uncle of ww2 vintage wouldn't talk of the war unless it involved niggers in the conversation. He was a decorated hero but clamed up when it came to discussing taking a life. He lost some very good friends because the niggers ran in battle and he did everything possible to fuck with them until the day he died. He had no use for any slant eyes but absolutely detested niggers.
    This might sound weird, but as a combat veteran, I can say that I would prefer to fight alongside people of Asian descent...

Instead of fighting with niggers.

Niggers are fucking useless, and there is a GOOD REASON as to why they never manage to accomplish anything, no matter how many wars/battles they win.

My interpretation of Hell involves being reincarnated as a NIGGER. I can't imagine a worse Hell.

I spent 10+ years in the military, and I have yet to meet a nigger that was worth more than what I flushed down the toilet on a near daily basis.

I especially hate Marine niggers, but that's mostly because Marine niggers are the worst of the worst in the civilian world. I never served in the Marine Corps, but I think they have no standards, and are a fucking joke.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post

I especially hate Marine niggers, but that's mostly because Marine niggers are the worst of the worst in the civilian world. I never served in the Marine Corps, but I think they have no standards, and are a fucking joke.
    I did serve in the Marine Corps and I can tell you that even with the rabid sense of brotherhood that exists in the Corps, I wouldn't piss on a nigger Marine if it were on fire.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    The London Bridge attacker has been named by police as a fellow tribe member of London's Paki mayor and a convicted terrorist Usman Khan.

In February 2012, the dunecoon was convicted for terrorism offences and released from prison in December 2018 on licence, the Metropolitan Police said.

It had been ordered to serve at least eight years in prison over its part in a plot to bomb the London Stock Exchange and build a terrorist training camp on land in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir owned by its fambly.
    https://news.sky.com/story/london-br...olice-11874010

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dead:

The prime minister has called for an end to serious and violent criminals being released early from prison.
    But not an end to allowing terrorists and murderous Africoons to invade the country. Oh, no - can't do that. Someone might think we're racists, after all the work the BBC has done to diversify us.

Maybe he should just tell people to stay off their streets or leave their houses with armed guards when they need groceries, since their leaders refuse to do anything to keep them safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast