Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Tranny killers, serial rapists and baby rapists terrifying female inmates

There are 200 women behind the 2.4-metre-high barbed-wire fences at the Grand Valley Institute.

Fear is curdling inside the Kitchener-area jail and others sprinkled across Canada.

Stoking that fear has been the arrival of "transgender" cons with appalling histories of violent sex assaults — and murder.
    https://torontosun.com/news/national...female-inmates

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it is not politically correct to say this, but I think many transgender people have mental issues.

Chelsea Manning, a famous transgender, was known for betraying his country, the USA, and then turning himself into a woman.

I'm sure many other transgenders do it for less attention seeking reasons, but a part of "normality" is generally considered to be a desire to fit in with society and not commit crimes. Lots of non-trans people have mental disorders.

If you feel like you are engaging in self-destructive behavior, please seek help from a mental health professional.

It is not too late to avoid a lifetime of homosexual prostitution, drug use, crime, and your eventual suicide.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I know it is not politically correct to say this, but I think many transgender people have mental issues.

Chelsea Manning, a famous transgender, was known for betraying his country, the USA, and then turning himself into a woman.

I'm sure many other transgenders do it for less attention seeking reasons, but a part of "normality" is generally considered to be a desire to fit in with society and not commit crimes. Lots of non-trans people have mental disorders.

If you feel like you are engaging in self-destructive behavior, please seek help from a mental health professional.

It is not too late to avoid a lifetime of homosexual prostitution, drug use, crime, and your eventual suicide.
    I am not sure if you noticed but being "PC" is not exactly a priority around here

While we don't allow gay bashing outside of niggers and dune coons AKA down low, I don't think anyone is going to disagree that the LGBTQ+-=*/ group does not have mental issues. Personally I do not hate them. But I DO hate those that encourage it as "normal" and more so when a child is involved.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Of course, they have mental issues. Personally, I never cared in the least what anyone did as long as it doesn't adversely affect others. Equal treatment is fine and that is one thing. Demanding that trannies or niggers or gays get preferential treatment, up to being allowed to get away with actual crime and now allowing men with silicone breast implants to compete against real women in the Olympics, etc etc etc is another and what gets my dander up. The rest of the population is having rights taken away to give more rights to a tiny minority of population.

I mentioned on another forum that I could plainly see that the woman we saw in a program we were discussing was clearly a man. My post got deleted and I got a spanking for that - for saying that a man is a man. Go figure.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    My #1 gripe is that somehow I'm supposed to accept all that perversion and deviant behavior is normal. I do not. I will not.

I had this discussion with my wife when I was still married. We concluded that it was just fine that our bedroom activities involved some surplus trapeze apparatus, a barrel of Astroglide, a transient, one-legged midget, and some shit that was illegal in 43 states. The point is that our sex life was private. Yours should be too.

I don't give a flying fuck what your into, what gear you're packing (or not) what your gender pronoun is or what floats your boat. Nobody else does either so keep that shit to yourself and everybody's happy.

Oh yeah, found this one and thought it was fitting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1528034422040.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	10061