Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Taco Bell Nigger

So I was at a local taco bell a couple days ago. I'm a ride share driver on the side and I have a sticker in my window so I can be identified. So I go in and order my food and notice this nigger ooking on his phone about something. I'm assuming he needed a ride somewhere. He walks out after a couple minutes and continues to loiter outside the door. I finish my food and walk out and get into my car. Said nigger is still standing there. After about 5 seconds I hear "what's up man?" I look up and make eye contact, and ignore the shit face and look back down trying to find my keys. Next thing I know this nigger is walking up to my car. I reach up and lock my door, and before he gets to my window i put the keys in the ignition and start my car. Nignog looks down and raises his arms up and down a few times in an act of submission and turns around and walks back to where he was. Not sure what the coon wanted, but I assume he wanted a free ride. Not in my car.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    It's times like that when you need some of those James Bond kind of toys. Like rocker panel mounted flame throwers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    It's times like that when you need some of those James Bond kind of toys. Like rocker panel mounted flame throwers.
    What would be even nicer is if it would be possible (and legal) to rig up a system that converted your door handles into "tasers" after you flipped a switch.

I say a switch because there may be times when you actually want family and friends (or customers) to enter your vehicle.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    What would be even nicer is if it would be possible (and legal) to rig up a system that converted your door handles into "tasers" after you flipped a switch.

I say a switch because there may be times when you actually want family and friends (or customers) to enter your vehicle.
    That would be simple. They already have RFID proximity devices. My car when I get within about 2 feet will unlock when I grab the handle if I have the fob in my pocket. I don't actually need the key to open the door or start the car. The car will not move and the engine will shut off if you try to move it without the fob. It could easily be modified to deliver an electric behavior modification instead of just sounding the alarm.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger wanted one of two things. Either a ride or money so it could get a 40 ouncer. It didn't want anything normal like to ask for directions because it's a nigger and they have nowhere to go.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If you live in South Africa, you can get this

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk