Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Coon repeatedly exposed and touched its muh-dik in front of women travelling on trains

Daniel Hayden first struck on after it boarded a train which was headed towards Birmingham New Street.

He initially walked past the victim, but then turned back and sat near to her.
    The 37-year-old then exposed and touched himself inappropriately while staring at her.

Just weeks later, Hayden targeted another unsuspecting woman on board a train from Birmingham to Wolverhampton. But unbeknown to Hayden, an off duty police officer was on board - and when the victim went to get help, the officer detained the him until British Transport Police officers arrived to arrest him.
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/bla...mself-17327317

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we really get angry about niggers doing things like this?

That's like getting mad at a cuckold for letting his wife cheat on him with niggers. Niggers. Plural. And then raising the niglets as though they were his own.

The nigger was just trying to enrich society with his diversity. If you think that what it did was wrong, then you are probably a nigger hater. Maybe even a player hater.

We need to import more niggers like this into first world nations because they have so much to offer us. Wakandans have magical melanin powers that will allow us to become better.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    What? Allow me to show you the door.
    The entire point of that post was to get people angry.

If you want to ban me for that, go ahead. I probably should have used a smiley to make the sarcasm more obvious.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated View Post
    Mine is sarcasm as well. Cheers bro.