Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Islamic Shithole of Iran, China and Russia will "send message to the West" with joint war drills

Iran, Russia and China are set to hold their first-ever joint military drills in a "show of power to the West".

Iranian Admiral Hussein Khanzadi revealed yesterday that the three navies would hold military exercises in the northern Indian Ocean.

Design and planning for the drills took place last month and troops are already preparing for the exercise.

The joint operation will "send a message to the world", Khanzadi was quoted as saying by the semi-official Mehr news agency.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-drills.html

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iranian Navy.....jfc, anyone can pair two words together to make something sound impressive.....'African Scientist'....see, I can do it, too.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Iranian Navy.....jfc, anyone can pair two words together to make something sound impressive.....'African Scientist'....see, I can do it, too.
    It's even worse than that. The three of them have to combine forces just to put together half a fleet.

"Alex, I'll take Three Countries With Not One Aircraft Carrier for $1000."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's even worse than that. The three of them have to combine forces just to put together half a fleet.

"Alex, I'll take Three Countries With Not One Aircraft Carrier for $1000."
    Well, I'll have you know that the United States Space Force doesn't officially have a single aircraft carrier.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    The "Iranian Navy"has some crap strategy of sending tons of crap boats to "swarm" the enemy. It involves sending a bunch of crap boats to surround and shoot at enemy vessels. Interesting strategy, but will it work?
    Iran Has Deadly Boat Swarms (And the Navy Has Plans to Kill Them)

Should swarms of armed small boats seek to surround, overwhelm and confuse large Navy ships in a coordinated barrage of attacks, surface ship radar could be jammed, long and medium range ship defenses could be rendered ineffective and virtually all angles of a ship could be hit quickly at one time.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...ill-them-83951
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they have "small" guns on Navy vessels, like .50 M2 machine guns that could be controlled by humans, they could still have a chance of defeating a swarm of small boats.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Well, I'll have you know that the United States Space Force doesn't officially have a single aircraft carrier.
    Sorry, I don't know what you mean by that. Sure, our upcoming Space Force doesn't have and won't need an aircraft carrier, but it's about where the battlefield is. Russia's only strength is in missiles, with its last aircraft carrier recently catching fire. China's been trying for years to put together aircraft carriers, which are still basically floating shells. That's why they're working more on carrier-sinking missiles to use against us. Iran's only strength, if you can call it that, is still terrorism.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.