Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Thumbs up "United States needs an awful lot MORE immigrants rather than less” says Presidential candidate shit-head Michael Bloomberg

Presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg said Tuesday that the United States needs “an awful lot more immigrants rather than less.”

On his second day campaigning for the Democratic nomination, the former New York City mayor contrasted his policies on immigration with President Donald Trump’s restrictive policies and laid out a vision of a "multicultural" society "enriched" by immigrants.

“We need immigrants to take all the different kinds of jobs that the country needs — improve our culture, our cuisine, our religion, our dialogue and certainly improve our economy," Bloomberg said.
    https://www.fox5ny.com/news/bloomber...ore-immigrants

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've read somewhere recently, this peanut is going to spend a billion of his own coin on his campaign. On what, promoting 3rd world immigration? Trump ran on stopping it, and won! Let's see if Bloomberg can fill stadiums like Trump can!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he ran on a campaign of bringing in HUMAN immigrants with SKILLS, I would be okay with that.

But no niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yeah and Hillary spent 1.3 billion and still lost a rigged election..... Cuckberg will lose just like shillary did.
    I still remember when the newspapers and media were saying Hillary had over a 90% chance of winning the election.

And then she lost to the Electoral College. I guess the popular vote didn't matter as much as she thought it did.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yeah and Hillary spent 1.3 billion and still lost a rigged election..... Cuckberg will lose just like shillary did.
    I've heard this joker is ta

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, let's put white South African farmers fleeing that fuxated shithole at the top of the list.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation: We have to flood the voterbase with welfare dependants because as liberals get older, some of them see how stupid they were and leave the dark side.