Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Star Wars' DL magic nigger that IRL lost a script that wound up on eBay

"It was me," John Boyega confessed on "Good Morning America" after director J.J. Abrams first revealed Monday that a copy of the coveted screenplay wound up for sale online.

"Let me tell you how this one went down," he said. "I was moving apartments and I left the script under my bed. I was just like, you know what, I'll leave it under my bed. When I wake up in the morning I'll take it and move, but my boys came over and, you know, we started partying a little bit and then the script just -- it just stayed there."

He continued, "Then a few weeks after, you know, a cleaner comes in, finds the script and then puts it on eBay for like 65 pounds."
    Abrams said the team behind the film was able to get the script back before it was sold, so the secrets of the film are still safe.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/star-wars-...opstories.html

Only niggers could be that stupid. It started DLing with its "boys" and probably toking it up, then guess what happened.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abrams said the team behind the film was able to get the script back before it was sold, so the secrets of the film are still safe.
    What secrets? We all know what it will be about. Niggers, feminists, gays, and NO WHITE MALES.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    What secrets? We all know what it will be about. Niggers, feminists, gays, and NO WHITE MALES.
    Yeah, Dizzy has destroyed the Star Wars franchise. 65 quid for the script is an absolute ripoff

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know what the plot of the movie will be:

Rey and the nigger get married and have niglets.

The niglets will have magic melanin powers midichlorians, fly through the air, and be engineers and physicists and shit.

The niglets will also murder their parents, and then they will muh dik Rey's corpse while huffing jenkem and consuming purple drank.

Then the "teens" will turn their lives around, become affirmative action Jedi, and they will be astronauts.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I know what the plot of the movie will be:

Knowing Disney, that part is almost a given

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    You know what's even grosser than the mudsharking: some liberals actually want the nigger and Poe to get together. They want to see DL action.

As bad as the second trilogy was, at least it had a decent overall arc. This third trilogy disgusts me with having no cohesive story and no true heroes, just SJWs as wannabe SJWs. It makes me want nobody to win. The Starkiller destroyed a lot of planets with billions of people? So what? I don't care about the good guys, and the real reason Luke "died" is because he doesn't give a force choke anymore.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, one of the best things George Lucas could have done for the franchise was STFU about having written any scripts past ep. VI.