Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Supermarkets are bad enough today without niggers getting in the way and acting creepy

Mrs. S and I made a couple of stops, and the first was a portent of the whole outing. Trying to find a spot in the packed parking lot, we and another car got stuck behind someone who had stopped in front of the store and then just stayed there. With oncoming traffic, I couldn't go around, and with a car right behind me, I couldn't reverse. We had to sit there for a few minutes, our horn honking ignored, and I was ready to get out in the snow to find out who I was going to beat up. Then one of the back doors opened, and out came two Brillo-head teenapers. Geniuses they are, too, exiting through the left door into oncoming traffic, including the sow that was sitting on the right (so instead of using its door, it went the far way around).

I started yelling in the car, "You God damn niggers, get out of the way!" They probably didn't hear me, and I know Mrs. S doesn't like me yelling, but this was just ridiculous. I said to her my anti-nigger motto, "Round up every last one of them and send them back to Africa. They'll be happier there, and we'll be happier without them."

At Nigmart, a buck passed us at the pharmacy and said, "How y'all doin!" Where did that come from, was it trying to get its muh dikk on with Mrs. S? Trying to get its muh dikk on with me, even? And where did that horrible smell come from? It was that knock-you-over nigger funk that's 50% unwashed groid, 50% nigger feces, 50% dead nigger rotting carcass, and 50% nigger Eau de Coon, for 200% strength that you can smell a dozen feet away.

But that wasn't the end. A 30-something white blonde and her toddler were the only ones ahead of us in a checkout lane, but she was taking forever with something. Then her middle-aged white man came over, with a niglet and the ugliest old sow I've ever seen. That thing looked like a walking shriveled cadaver, circling around while smacking its bootlips. How did normal-looking people wind up associating with those niggers? Does that niglet belong to the woman and the man is a cuck? Do I even want to know?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    JFC. Sounds like you had beyond the shopping trip from hell.

Praise God we have grocery delivery where I live (the service recently started and I've since taken advantage). Regional franchise run by humans with human shopper/delivery folks who know how to do shit right the first time. Best of all, the delivery fee is worth avoiding niggers.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is mainly why do most of my shopping online I'm lucky I moved in a 98% white community where I can go to a grocery store and not see a single shits skin in the entire establishment