Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Akon is building Wakanda in Senegal

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/a...-a4297966.html

Akon city, with it's own cryptocurrency called A-koin, powered by solar energy and the ego of magic niggers everywhere.

Those mud huts are going to be the envy of every third world shithole....Which are conveniently located right next door.

The only flaw in this plan is niggers.

Between what passes for a government embezzling millions, the local unskilled and AIDS infested labour dropping like flies and the sheer lack of any business sense. I think we can all see that this venture is going to wither and die like an Ethiopian niglet that hasn't been given government aid for three weeks.

Apparently phase 2 is planned for 2025, when the nigger surveying engineer (lol) scratches out the rough outline of a square in the dirt, with a twig and then goes to sleep under a tree for the rest of the day.

So, to recap:

Phase 1. Get humans to create some futuristic CGIs.

Phase 2. Nigger surveying engineer tries to draw a square in the dirt....fails.

Phase 3. Akon declares bankruptcy. All YT's fault, because racist.

So there you have it. If you want to piss money away like a dray horse pisses a belly full of lager, just add niggers with stupid and unrealistic ideas.
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 11-27-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I was wondering about this article.

It shows a bunch of CGI images (first red flag), mention of a cryptocurrency (second red flag), discussion about bringing electricity, a human invention, to Africa (third red flag), Akon (fourth red flag), and a comment about turning an African city into Wakanda (fifth red flag).

Akon said “I come with the concepts and let the geeks figure it out.”

Yes, nigger, that's usually how it works: The niggers want something, and the humans build it, and then the human cucks give it to them.

Akon also said “That’s just a lack of education in getting into certain things because as an entertainer you find yourself endorsing a lot of products that you don’t do due diligence on.”

This whole thing is going to crash and burn just like when the niggers kicked the humans out of Zimbabwe and Haiti, and tried to do the same thing in South Africa. On the other hand, if they let the humans manage everything behind the scenes, they may actually end up with a Wakanda. It just won't be a Wakanda built by niggers, and it will probably collapse as soon as the humans leave.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/a...-a4297966.html

Akon city, with it's own cryptocurrency called A-koin, powered by solar energy and the ego of magic niggers everywhere.
    It's going to have free transportation back to africa for the niggers via magic gypshun kang flyin' pyramids powered by ecologically friendly nigger farts.

Anything that gets the niggers to go back to africa is cool in my book.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, .standard.co.uk is a satire site, right?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly I really wish we did this from the get-go and ship them all back while we had a chance when they were still slaves in America

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should take off like a lead steam powered airplane.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    This should take off like a lead steam powered airplane.
    I don't know about that... nuclear reactors can provide "steam powered" energy.

Probably with more than enough energy to last for quite some time. But there are a number of reasons why that has not been a thing.

Niggers and terrorists probably being among those reasons. A 9/11 with nuclear airplanes would've been much worse.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What could possibly go wrong?