Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow refuses muh dikk, so gets muh dikked and strangled by snakehead buck

Donald Thurman, 26, was charged Monday with first-degree murder and aggravated sexual assault in the death of 19-year-old Ruth George, University of Illinois at Chicago police said. The Cook County medical examiner’s office has ruled her death a homicide by strangulation.

George, a sophomore who was studying kinesiology, was an aspiring physical therapist. She and a friend had returned to campus in a Lyft early Saturday morning following a semi-formal for their co-ed professional fraternity, prosecutors said. While her friend walked back to her dorm, George walked to the university parking garage where she had left her car.

In surveillance footage, university police identified a man following George into the parking garage around 1:35 a.m. Saturday. He catcalled her and tried to talk to her repeatedly while she continued walking to her car, prosecutors said.
    https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-stude...162139462.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donald-thurman.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	10025

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/donald-thurman/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone should send him a $100 check for helping to prevent future niggercrime.

On the other hand, the dead nigger was 19 years old, so it probably already crapped out 17 niglets.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Long as the groid is muh-dicking and killing sows and not humans... I am good with this.
    We can only hope it never attacked humans before, and hopefully it'll never have a chance to by being at NU forever. That's why I don't mind niggers caged up for attacking other niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I was about to say. Really Don't Care what happens when they keep their misery and Mayhem in their own areas. I am really only concerned about them raping and killing humans. I don't care what they do to their own sows.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A two for one in my book. Perhaps he got a Trifecta and we don't know yet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7082.JPG 
Views:	179 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	10033

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger rapes/murders she boon sow for ignoring his catcalls and pick up lines

During the early morning hours Saturday, Donald Thurman, 26, followed Ruth George as she passed the UIC CTA Blue Line stop at Halsted on her way to the University of Illinois at Chicago parking garage at Halsted and Taylor streets. Thurman made several attempts to talk to George, but she ignored him and walked on, Assistant State’s Attorney James Murphy said in court Tuesday.

As George got to her car, Thurman “was angry that he was being ignored” and starting choking the 19-year-old UIC sophomore from behind until she was unconscious, Murphy said.

Thurman dragged her body into the backseat and proceeded to sexually assault her before leaving the parking garage 30 minutes later, he said.

A palm print and used condom were left behind in the driver’s side seat. Thurman also made a recorded video confession to officers, prosecutors said.
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/video/4...rt-appearance/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait, wait. So this nigger not only knew what a condom is, but actually used one in the attack...then left the thing there?

Why not leave his fucking ID next to it?

Don't get me wrong, I love the happy ending of one nigger dead and another with a scholarship to NU...but I'm always laughing at how stupid niggers are, especially when they try to pretend to be smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv