Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

ROTC instructor rapes high school student

Daniel Webster Smith Jr., a former ROTC instructor at a Greensboro high school, has been arrested for raping a 17-year-old female student. (hopefully a sheboon and not a girl)
    https://abc11.com/amp/raleigh-man-ac...udent/5720087/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5720786_112619-wtvd-greensboro-rape-vid.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	10018

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROTC?

Niggers should never be allowed to have anything to do with anything military related.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    ROTC?

Niggers should never be allowed to have anything to do with anything military related.
    Somebody has to dig latrines and scrub toilets.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow I thought your children would be safe in the hands of these military discipline sound in orderly moral and respectful instructors apparently you're not safe at all if your child gets involved in this program. This is one good reason why I'm thinking about leaving the United States. I'm lucky I don't have kids. I don't want to subject them to this sort of shit.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Somebody has to dig latrines and scrub toilets.
    Yeah, we don't exactly send our best and brightest to work in our burn pits.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typically the ROTC high school instructors are losers who retired out and still wanted to keep their active duty pay plus whatever the school is willing to pay them. It's a prime location for feral bucks to gain the trust of students all the while lining them up for a teak wood injection.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Typically the ROTC high school instructors are losers who retired out and still wanted to keep their active duty pay plus whatever the school is willing to pay them. It's a prime location for feral bucks to gain the trust of students all the while lining them up for a teak wood injection.
    Can you really blame niggers for choosing to relocate to places where they can prey on stupid liberal cucks?

Edit: I blame the cucks for this, but the sad thing is that even after being punished for their poor decisions, they will continue to make bad decisions. Liberal cuckolds have a bizarre propensity for self-destructive behavior.