Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazed Burger Kang she boon employee chimps out

Crazed Burger King employee tries to cast spells on customers

She’s a real ‘wich doctor.

An unhinged Burger King employee went ham on customers and co-workers at a sandwich joint in the Bronx, attacking them during a chaotic, caught-on-camera incident in which she appears to try and cast a spell on one patron.

The footage, posted to Facebook in a series of three clips, shows the woman, identified by cops as 48-year-old Marie Rene, violently swinging the front door of the Boston Road fast-food joint open and closed before a patron intervenes and the two tussle.
    https://nypost.com/2019/11/25/watch-...-on-customers/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Crazed Burger Kang sheboon employee chimps out
    Isn't the word "crazed" redundant?

Surely the words "violent" and "crazy" are implied by the word "sheboon".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still say the sheboons are more dangerous than the bucks, which is why they prefer two-ton, trailer trash mudsharks.

Imagine seeing this in front of you?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    At 0:22 was she casting a spell or did she just spring a leak?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember something vaguely similar to this happening to me a long time ago.

I worked at a fast food joint, and my coalburner manager got mad at me (for not clocking in at exactly the right time), so she called up her nigger boyfriend, and the nigger actually came into the store and beat me senseless in front of customers and the staff. I was lying in a pool of my own blood, for 5 minutes, unconscious...

When I left the restaurant to call the police, she made the other employees clean up my blood, and then she and her boyfriend filed false police reports against me.

The charges were dismissed, of course, (I also may have accidentally told the prosecuting attorney about their drug dealing habits and the locations of their drugs) but I learned my lesson. Avoid the groid, and never trust niggerlovers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    When I left the restaurant to call the police, she made the other employees clean up my blood, and then she and her boyfriend filed false police reports against me.
    The other employees went along with it? What did they tell the police? That's making a false statement, and obstruction of justice, and the mudshark and buck were compelling false testimony.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The other employees went along with it? What did they tell the police? That's making a false statement, and obstruction of justice, and the mudshark and buck were compelling false testimony.
    To make a long story very short, a lot of lives and careers got wrecked at that place because they chose to defend and protect a mudshark. (It was EXTREMELY ugly for everyone except me, mostly because nobody wanted to help me out, and I had dirt on EVERYONE.)

Four months after that, I got a phone call from a new manager, asking me if I wanted to work there again. He claimed to have no knowledge of what had previously transpired.

I declined, of course. I'm not a coalburner or an oildriller. I will not return to an abusive situation.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    To make a long story very short, a lot of lives and careers got wrecked at that place because they chose to defend and protect a mudshark. (It was EXTREMELY ugly for everyone except me, mostly because nobody wanted to help me out, and I had dirt on EVERYONE.)

Four months after that, I got a phone call from a new manager, asking me if I wanted to work there again. He claimed to have no knowledge of what had previously transpired.

I declined, of course. I'm not a coalburner or an oildriller. I will not return to an abusive situation.
    I used to work in a supermarket full of niggers when I was younger. The chain preferred niggers over whiteys like me because of 'diversity' and 'inclusion' and spared no effort to promote the niggers over me and the other whiteys that worked there. Half of those niggers would come to work literally stoned and they still liked them better than me. When they finally did fire me, I ratted out all the niggers to the local vice dept along with the names of the degenerate low life whiteys that bought drugs from those niggers that worked there. THen I just grabbed the popcorn and kicked back and watched the show.

I used to wonder if the niggers and assorted trash would be dumb enough to track me down and try to exact revenge on me. I didn't exactly hide the fact that I had a CCL and carried a Glock every where I went. Apparently they weren't stupid enough to try something that stupid. Which was a very wise decision on their part.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way this gets better is if it were working at Church's or KFC, then it could have shaken a dead chicken at people.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.