Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Lightbulb 2019's Avatar of the Year to the courtroom: "All y’all can go to hell”

Groid's fambly

The "thing" accused of killing an Augusta Investigator made its first court appearance on Monday.

Alvin Hester Jr. (pics above) was in court to hear charges against it from Judge Ashley Wright.

Those charges include Murder in the death of Richmond County Investigator nigger Cecil Ridley.
    https://www.counton2.com/news/nation...igator-murder/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judging by its unique appearance I assume it had no plans to seek gainful employment in the near future.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Here is the nigger's court appearance. This video ticked me off more than any I've watched in quite some time. What a total waste of time and money. This murdering ape needs to go.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Here is the nigger's court appearance. This video ticked me off more than any I've watched in quite some time. What a total waste of time and money. This murdering ape needs to go.

Infuriating. They should have shaved those turds off its head before bringing it in. Now everyone will have lice. Niggers know very well they can say and do and act any way they like with impunity since they're now the media darlings and untouchables.

If only a time machine could transport this thing back in time 100 years and see how they handled criminal, insolent niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say give it some pain meds. A kilogram of Fentanyl should suffice.