Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

French libtards shot in Haiti while trying to adopt niglet

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...237752239.html

Wow! Who didn't see that coming.

French libtards, obviously feeling suicidal decide to adopt a Haitian niglet and barely make it out of the airport before being shot by a feral nigger.

Looking on the bright side, France now has one less niglet to worry about and two less libtards.

A win - win situation if ever there was one.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Breaking News:

French President Emmanuel Macron will be flying to Haiti to personally deliver the white flag of surrender (AKA French flag) to representatives of the Haitian Peoples Mobocratic Revolutionary Party.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    French libtards, obviously feeling suicidal (or desirous of "virtue" signalling) decide to adopt a Haitian niglet and barely make it out of the airport before being shot by a feral nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

French libtards, obviously feeling suicidal decide to adopt a Haitian niglet and barely make it out of the airport before being shot by a feral nigger.

Looking on the bright side, France now has one less niglet to worry about and two less libtards.

You would have thought that the French learned their lesson when the haiticoons have a massive chimpout and took over that portion of Hispaniola in the early 1800's. Need more PROOF that 'libtardism" is a mental disorder?? One thing I notice about libtards is that they are so obsessed about rainbows, moonbeams and unicorn flatulence is that they are incapable of learning life lessons and they make the same mistakes OVER and over AGAIN!! What was that that Einstein said??

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It probably would have been safer to adopt a French child. I'm sure there are many of those in France.

I don't really understand why anyone would want to adopt a niglet. It's not like you would be adopting a cat, dog, or a human.

Niglets are feral, have low IQ's, and have pretty much no redeeming qualities. And they will probably murder and/or rape their adoptive parents at some point while they are sleeping.

If there are so many unwanted niglets roaming around in Africa, a true social justice warrior would do the right thing and build abortion clinics in every African country. Or start building restaurants called KFGL (Kentucky Fried Ghetto Lobster).

"At KFGL, our nigger only staff will make your niglet good, clean your niglet, and fry it. You can even watch the entire process. Niglet donors eat free. No forms of identification are required. No shirt, no shoes, no vaccines, who cares? Come on in today! (Niglet organs will be donated to the highest bidder, or tossed in the fryer if nobody wants them. Customers made good due to niggers chimping out in the restaurant will be put on the menu. No health inspections have been, or will be performed at any of our restaurants. Caveat emptor.)"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recall after the earthquake, I was amazed to see lunatics in North America rushing to grab the stray niglets. Utter madness prevailed. They thought the little tar babies were cute but I wonder how they're doing now with big, 10-year old, IQ 60, feral groids in their midst. No one has ever been able to tame Haitians. Savagery and cannibalism are hard-wired in their DNA.

2010: I just bet this hysterical libtard and her ball-less cuck aren't smiling this way now.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing says "cuck" like a nigger baby in your house.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I recall after the earthquake, I was amazed to see lunatics in North America rushing to grab the stray niglets. Utter madness prevailed. They thought the little tar babies were cute but I wonder how they're doing now with big, 10-year old, IQ 60, feral groids in their midst. No one has ever been able to tame Haitians. Savagery and cannibalism are hard-wired in their DNA.

2010: I just bet this hysterical libtard and her ball-less cuck aren't smiling this way now.

There is NOTHING "cute" about the fugly and foul-smelling Nigger Shits known as "niglets".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Nothing says "cuck" like a nigger baby in your house.
    How about 3 of them? I'm imagining myself saying to my husband, "Let's go get a few niglets in Haiti." I had a hard enough time getting him to allow feral cats, which are much better, prettier and cleaner than niglets.

There is NOTHING "cute" about the fugly and foul-smelling Nigger Shits known as "niglets".
    All the nigger-lovers think they are. There was a stampede from the US to get them. Personally they gross me out. Smelly little black things.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How about 3 of them? I'm imagining myself saying to my husband, "Let's go get a few niglets in Haiti." I had a hard enough time getting him to allow feral cats, which are much better, prettier and cleaner than niglets.

All the nigger-lovers think they are. There was a stampede from the US to get them. Personally they gross me out. Smelly little black things.
    Did you know that melanin sells for $428 a gram?

Of course, this isn't even melanin from niggers, which has melanin magic (not unlike midichlorians from Star Wars lore). I think nigger melanin could be valued at around $4,000 a gram.

Now if you had a niglet or two, you would have a constant source of melanin magic that you could sell to discerning buyers. Just think of what a couple grams of melanin could do for a human that already has a triple digit IQ. It would be like injecting jenkem straight into your veins.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even when white people do adopt a nigger and give it a good life those niggers still hate white people and are never grateful. Colin Kaepernick is a perfect example. The nigger was adopted by a successful rich white couple and given everything and every opportunity in life by a white family that he never could have otherwise received. Never before has a nigger benefited so much from the white man and yet he still hates white people with a passion.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    . Just think of what a couple grams of melanin could do for a human that already has a triple digit IQ. It would be like injecting jenkem straight into your veins.
    No, Thank You!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Even when white people do adopt a nigger and give it a good life those niggers still hate white people and are never grateful. Colin Kaepernick is a perfect example. The nigger was adopted by a successful rich white couple and given everything and every opportunity in life by a white family that he never could have otherwise received. Never before has a nigger benefited so much from the white man and yet he still hates white people with a passion.
    Niggers, unlike dogs, cats, horses, pigs, cows, chickens, etc., will always bite the hand that feeds them.

Niggers always engage in self destructive behavior that limits their survival opportunities. If it was not for human cuckoldry, their population would be much, MUCH smaller than it is today, and much more isolated.

Perhaps they would be living in a country that uses magical melanin technology to cloak itself from prying eyes, like Wakanda. Perhaps, without human interference, niggers actually COULD create a Wakanda! I think we should round up all of our niggers and send them to a country in Africa so they can build their own Wakanda, a land filled with advanced technology and civilized niggers.

In 700 years they might invent fire or the wheel! It will be so exciting!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I am happy that this incident happened hopefully this becomes a common practice to happen to any human couple that adopts niglets from third world shitholes.

Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds harsh, but this is what needed to happen to the likes of Madonna or Jolie, had that happened, a lot of people would think twice before setting foot in these shitholes.