Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Exclamation FBI arrests South Florida sandnigger "student" for planning 2 terrorist attacks in 2 colleges

Federal investigators have arrested South Florida college "student" sandnigger Salman Rashid, who they said, threatened to use weapons of mass destruction against the Miami-Dade and Broward colleges that it was suspended from or expelled.

The sandnigger advocated for the violent overthrow of democracy and the establishment of Islamic law, and without provocation, Rashid solicited a confidential source to contact members of ISIS and instruct those ISIS members to conduct a terrorist attack on Rashid’s behalf, indicating an attack on religious building or nightclub will be suitable.

Agents also said Rashid showed violence towards women.

According to the federal complaint, Rashid wrote on Facebook, “Feminists are cancer on Earth. If I had authority, I would strip their skins from flesh and hang their bodies in the sun to rot.”
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/fbi-arre...college-deans/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EG9kT0k.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	10005

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Enjoy Gitmo motherfucker. Hope they still serve the cockmeat sandwich.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send that thing to one of the muslim countries that have been decimated by exactly that kind of backwards ass nigger thinking.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That stupid, mindless, grinning cow needs to get a little first-hand diversity to smarten her up.

Muzzies remind me of the way the Terminator was explained:

It can't be reasoned with, it can't be bargained with...it doesn't feel pity of remorse or fear...and it absolutely will not stop.Ever. Until you are dead.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That stupid, mindless, grinning cow needs to get a little first-hand diversity to smarten her up.

Muzzies remind me of the way the Terminator was explained:
    That is 100% CORRECT regarding asslifters, and unfortunately that behavior has been going on for OVER 1400 years!!